Mail in the world of Metallica (Month)

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well last like 6 mths have been fairly slow for me but i am picking up some nice additions on my little buying break
Most of these cards are from: Aussie2al, Magicman, Vlade, Prototype and Bargey.

First up we have 5 new additions to my autograph mission.

Banks Pristine refractor game-used picked up from the Bay of Barg.

another Gaines Auto and a nice bowman chrom Tony allen RC, wouldnt mind the refractor verson.

These next two are of Reece Gaines and were both bought from Bargey,
Sp Game Used Patch 34/73 Jersey number 1/1 and a Bazooka Refractor Game-Used Card numbered 1/25 1/1 lol

3 more Gaines

and now on to the man himself RickY Davis,
the celtic game-used was picked up from kyle and the other two have been in my collection for a while but they look good together as their from the 3 main teams he's played for, need to snag a minny one when one is released..

and here is some base of the d and a very nice looking refractor, such a great dunk

and last but least is the super mojo i pulled from 1pk of Hit. A Sasha Base Card, This card would have to have one of the greatest and funniest posers i have ever seen on a peice of cardboard. its a classic and would look great in our site's bannner

nice cards there Jonno. Love the Gainess SP Patch, and the Tony Allen Auto up the top there.

Hope ya liked the cards matey, always a pleasure sendin them to ya.

Good work

oh yeh PS: I wouldnt show that Sasha card in public man, thats one ugly dude.

got this today from gemini for free. your a legend mate, not everyday you get a ncie refractor of the player you collect free of charge. if only i had some hill's to return the favour, ill get u something when i start to buy again.

I've not seen a Bazooka Refractor before, scanned up really well. Love how scanners set off the refractors.

Some great cards for your PC there Jon, well done!

What's ur Auto Mission? You've got a range of players there.... (I like the Chandler Auto).

thxs for the comments,

What's ur Auto Mission? You've got a range of players there.... (I like the Chandler Auto).

apart from boston in which i preety much get any card i like, for all other 29 teams, i am collecting 3 players from each team (autos)
a dual is counted as one, and if the dual is of two players from that team i will have 4 from the team. got like 16 or sumthin atm. long ways to go.

yeh thxs kidd. i dont have all my cards scanned but ill show a few fav's.

when i get more ill show and scan them all.

my currents counts are:

Reece Gaines
17 Auto's, 5 Patches, 13 game Used, 21 Rcs - Total -59 cards
Ricky Davis
2 Auto's, 3 Game-Used, 22 rcs, 78 Base/refractors, para's - Total - 105