Mail in the world of Metallica (Month)

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well last like 6 mths have been fairly slow for me but i am picking up some nice additions on my little buying break :)
Most of these cards are from: Aussie2al, Magicman, Vlade, Prototype and Bargey.

First up we have 5 new additions to my autograph mission.

5Autos.jpg

Banks Pristine refractor game-used picked up from the Bay of Barg.

Banksy.jpg

another Gaines Auto and a nice bowman chrom Tony allen RC, wouldnt mind the refractor verson.

Duo.jpg

These next two are of Reece Gaines and were both bought from Bargey,
Sp Game Used Patch 34/73 Jersey number 1/1 and a Bazooka Refractor Game-Used Card numbered 1/25 1/1 lol

GainesPatchand25.jpg

3 more Gaines

GainesGU.jpg

and now on to the man himself RickY Davis,
the celtic game-used was picked up from kyle and the other two have been in my collection for a while but they look good together as their from the 3 main teams he's played for, need to snag a minny one when one is released..

RDGameUsed.jpg

and here is some base of the d and a very nice looking refractor, such a great dunk :cool:

RickyDavisTrio.jpg

and last but least is the super mojo i pulled from 1pk of Hit. A Sasha Base Card, This card would have to have one of the greatest and funniest posers i have ever seen on a peice of cardboard. its a classic and would look great in our site's bannner :D

scan0004.jpg

nice cards there Jonno. Love the Gainess SP Patch, and the Tony Allen Auto up the top there.

Hope ya liked the cards matey, always a pleasure sendin them to ya.

Good work :)

oh yeh PS: I wouldnt show that Sasha card in public man, thats one ugly dude.

got this today from gemini for free. your a legend mate, not everyday you get a ncie refractor of the player you collect free of charge. if only i had some hill's to return the favour, ill get u something when i start to buy again.

BlkRefractor.jpg

I've not seen a Bazooka Refractor before, scanned up really well. Love how scanners set off the refractors.

Some great cards for your PC there Jon, well done!

What's ur Auto Mission? You've got a range of players there.... (I like the Chandler Auto).

thxs for the comments,

What's ur Auto Mission? You've got a range of players there.... (I like the Chandler Auto).

apart from boston in which i preety much get any card i like, for all other 29 teams, i am collecting 3 players from each team (autos)
a dual is counted as one, and if the dual is of two players from that team i will have 4 from the team. got like 16 or sumthin atm. long ways to go.

yeh thxs kidd. i dont have all my cards scanned but ill show a few fav's.

Gaines1.jpg

rg10.jpg

mail4.jpg

Skyboxautograph.jpg

when i get more ill show and scan them all.

my currents counts are:

Reece Gaines
17 Auto's, 5 Patches, 13 game Used, 21 Rcs - Total -59 cards
Ricky Davis
2 Auto's, 3 Game-Used, 22 rcs, 78 Base/refractors, para's - Total - 105

Back
Top Bottom