Mail for the month of May (Playoffs/Finals themed)

NuggetsLife

OzCardTrader
Real Name
_
image_zps8jybbsge.jpeg

image_zpsiiavr02p.jpeg

image_zpso5t5iz6f.jpeg

image_zpszyq3liij.jpeg

image_zpsvchgpuun.jpeg

image_zpsaefd9e8p.jpeg

image_zpslw6uzom3.jpeg

image_zps9idj4x9d.jpeg

image_zpsjpwo8ywu.jpeg

image_zps1lubgk0s.jpeg

On to the Playoffs/Finals content; game-worn patch from game 1 of the 2013 NBA Finals...

image_zpsgh1wledm.jpeg

And my favourite piece this month, game-worn in games 1 & 2 of the first round of the 2016 NBA Playoffs in San Antonio...

image_zpsoadqzrbo.jpeg

image_zpsukivrbxo.jpeg

As always, thanks for the look!

Awesome mailday man! Those Sparks Tie Dyes look absolutely amazing! My favorites are the Noir and the Preferred Booklet Patch!

Great bit of memorabilia! Love those booklet patches and the AI Tye Die Sparks patch is the bomb!

You know what, I really REALLY dig you PC man :p now I know who beat me in the auction for that jersey! I was like 'man whoever I'm bidding against seriously wants this jersey' good to know it has a home with a fellow OZCT member :thumbsup: what can I say I'm sooooo jelly!!! =D>=D>=D>

You know what, I really REALLY dig you PC man :p now I know who beat me in the auction for that jersey! I was like 'man whoever I'm bidding against seriously wants this jersey' good to know it has a home with a fellow OZCT member :thumbsup: what can I say I'm sooooo jelly!!! =D>=D>=D>
Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from another great Birdman collector :thumbsup:.

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from another great Birdman collector :thumbsup:.

Your most welcome! I'm working on a Chris Andersen website, you know kind of like a tribute to him. I'm so busy with work I only have some time on Sundays to work on it so it's going to take time but I'm liking how it's turning out. I'm putting a section in their for other Birdman collectors to share their favourite stuff, I hope to see some of yours featured on my website ;)

Btw did you bid on that other Andersen Memphis Grizz jersey? Oh my it sold for US$2700 :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Your most welcome! I'm working on a Chris Andersen website, you know kind of like a tribute to him. I'm so busy with work I only have some time on Sundays to work on it so it's going to take some time but I'm looking how it's turning out. I'm putting a section in their for other Birdman collectors to share their favourite stuff, I hope to see some of yours featured on my website ;)

Btw did you bid on that other Andersen Memphis Grizz jersey? Oh my it sold for US$2700 :confused::confused::confused:
That sounds like it'll be very cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's finished off! And would be honoured to show some of my stuff on there.

Yes, I actually bid 40 times on it. I went into it with a cap of $2500, but ended up bidding it up to $2700 to match whoever ended up winning it. I decided to give up at that point, as it could've been a slippery slope to how much I would've spent. I'm curious as to whether or not it went to a jersey collector, because of the rare Memphis Sounds style, or an Andersen collector? I'm leaning towards the former. Did you try to get it too?

That sounds like it'll be very cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's finished off! And would be honoured to show some of my stuff on there.

Yes, I actually bid 40 times on it. I went into it with a cap of $2500, but ended up bidding it up to $2700 to match whoever ended up winning it. I decided to give up at that point, as it could've been a slippery slope to how much I would've spent. I'm curious as to whether or not it went to a jersey collector, because of the rare Memphis Sounds style, or an Andersen collector? I'm leaning towards the former. Did you try to get it too?

Yes sure did, I stopped bidding because as much of an Andersen fan that I am I prefer him in a Miami Heat jersey, I wouldn't spend that much for a Memphis Grizzlies jersey. I was surprised to see it go that high, I'm sure many collectors must think us Birdman collectors are a little nuts :confused: haha

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a collector in Japan or China, apparently I missed out on a few Andersen logomans in the past because these collectors were just bidding way too much.

Cool well when I finish my website you'll be the first I'll invite to have a look :)

Yes sure did, I stopped bidding because as much of an Andersen fan that I am I prefer him in a Miami Heat jersey, I wouldn't spend that much for a Memphis Grizzlies jersey. I was surprised to see it go that high, I'm sure many collectors must think us Birdman collectors are a little nuts :confused: haha

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a collector in Japan or China, apparently I missed out on a few Andersen logomans in the past because these collectors were just bidding way too much.

Cool well when I finish my website you'll be the first I'll invite to have a look :)
Yeah, I hear you. I've got a couple of his game-worn Hornets & a Heat jersey too, but his Nuggets ones I have mean the most to me.

And really looking forward to seeing the site!

Back
Top Bottom