Mahoney and Motlop Turn in on in the 1st term!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well what a great first term, if ya not watchin it, turn it on the Power are off to a flyer here. A high scoring first term. Mahoney has kicked 3 already and Motlop is using his skills unbelievably.

Power are suprisingly good tonight, hope they beat the siants :)

i told you magic, with tredrea back they are a different team. although i picked the saints so they better not get up.

Magicman said:
i have to admit though the umpiring in this game is one of the worst i have seen so far this season. Bit to one sided.

I went and visited my sister, and we watched the 1st Quarter.

I'd have to say the umpiring is very soft. Soft free kicks going both ways.

wow, what a game, saints came charging back in the 3rd but port held them off to win. thats 3 awesome games this round so far, and theres still the anzac day clash which is always good.

i defy anyone to watch those 3 great games from this week and still think rugby is anywhere near as good! :rolleyes:

I hate football im not watching anymore this season :( lol

The umpiring was atrocious in that game, and this round in general

Sore loser Matty? Saint NIck had a chance to kick a goal - and that woulda mean Ball's shot woulda maybe been the lead taker... so get over it eh St Nick faltered again... NEVER gonna be in the top class until he finishes when it counts!!!

The match winner last night in the last term was Shaun Burgoyne and his brother, they completely rattled the saints in that final term. Good game, but Power dropped off abit after halftime, i mean they did well to win it, but so they should have being up for 26 at the main break. Overal a great game to watch.

Was a good game....i saw the reply when i got home pissed at about 2am. Good game...

Like Jezza said 3 great games so far....hopefully the anzac day clash is a good one...

Back
Top Bottom