Magic beating Spurs in SA!!!!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Oh my i am looking forward to next season Magic's winning streak looks likely to be strtched to 7 now with a win over if we beat the Spurs. Currently up 86-75 with 6.26 remaining in the 4th!!!

Dwight is playing Huge with 20 and 11 and Jameer has 19 and 8 assists. Come on boys!!! :)

Sorry Trey :)

This will now mean that the Magic have beaten the top 3 teams in the league in the past 2 weeks, an awesome result!!!

good win for the magic, but for teams like pistons and spurs etc its time to cruise and wait to the playoffs. their position is almost untouchable so they dont have to win any more games this season really, just keep their teams rested, give some bench players a run.

JZA said:
good win for the magic, but for teams like pistons and spurs etc its time to cruise and wait to the playoffs. their position is almost untouchable so they dont have to win any more games this season really, just keep their teams rested, give some bench players a run.

yeah i agree with that....you dont wanna risk an injury to a key guy like duncan or tony or finley etc right before playoff time...give the bench players some time so they can build more confidence so everyone is ready to rock n roll

but wouldnt the Spurs like to be the #1 one team in the West, as its very tight with the Mavs? As it would be handy, i mean i would rather go into the play offs as the #1 ranked team rather than #2!

GO MAGIC!! NO excuses, Spurs Suck Ass LOL :)

Back
Top Bottom