Looking for Andrew Toney cards

That his name Andrew Toney, Charles Barkley said when he joined the 76ers that Toney was the best player for the 76ers until injuries ended his career a bit like Ralph Sampson but this guy at least won a championship plus he was up there with Magic and Thomas at one stage and Im trying to look for any Star or Fleer or promo cards of him as well of newer things I think he was on a 07/08 chronology base card or something so let me know if anyone has anything on this player :thumbsup:

hehe i thought it was andrew tonie. and he was supposed to be a gun until injuries set in.

He was Birds biggest achilles heel. Not Michael Cooper, Andrew Toney...

I should have a bunch of Sixers champs star cards and other assorted Toney cards laying around here. Give me a few days to have a look and sift thru all those boxes.

I should have a bunch of Sixers champs star cards and other assorted Toney cards laying around here. Give me a few days to have a look and sift thru all those boxes.

Thanks mate, what ever you find let me know, Yes that was one of many reason why I like him, Would the 76ers won the 1983 NBA championship without him? I think not :cool:

Back
Top Bottom