Look what the Postie left in my mailbox!

MavTrav

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Travis
Hey Hey card fiends, got some more sweeeet pieces of cardboard in the mail this last week, mostly K Love stuff, but some other bits i'm sure you'll like too:) check them out :cool:

I've been tryin to get my hands on nice Hakeem auto for a while now, and it doesn't get much nicer than an exquisite patch auto!

05-06 Exquisite Noble Nameplates NN-HO #15/25
Hakeem Olajuwon
sc00906bfa.jpg

Next up, a bit of national pride, hes fit and healthy and has been putting up some solid numbers so far this season, of course i'm talkin bout Andrew Bogut!!

05-06 Ultimate Signatures US-AB
Andrew Bogut RC Auto
sc00439c6403.jpg

Now for the compulsory Dirk cards, it wouldn't feel rite without them!

02-03 Flair Sweet Swatch Patch #2/50
sc00907ecd.jpg

09-10 Extra Exquisite Jersey #43/50 All-Star Jersey:D
sc0090562f.jpg

And i'll finish it off with some more additions to my K Love Rookie Card Collection!!!!!

Topps Letterman "L" Patch #17/25 I won the "E" this afternoon too, so the set will be completed very soon:woot:
sc00439c6402.jpg

Topps Finest RC Refractor Auto Redemption
sc00439c64.jpg

Ultimate Foursomes Rookie Patches #3/15
Love - Beasley - Speights - Hickson
sc00903082.jpg

UD Black Gold Patch Auto #11/15
sc0090637a.jpg

SPX Radiance Rookie Patch Auto #24/25
sc00439c6404.jpg

Exquisite Prime Patches #26/50
sc00439c6401.jpg

Exquisite Scripted Swatch #20/25
sc00b578fa.jpg

Pretty happy with last weeks haul:D
And also loving watching NBA games on TV again, its soooo good, havn't had foxtel for 3 years and I've missed it heaps:D

Thanks for checking my cards out and comments are always appreciated;)

Thanks
Trav:thumbsup:

Awesome mail as usual Trav. Loving the "Dream" auto patch and as always super sexy K.Loves :lol:

Great mail mate! The Noble Nameplates of Hakeem Olajuwon is a killer card mate and those Exquisite Prime Patch and Scripted Swatch of the Love machine are very awsome patches, good stuff!

man that quad ultimate patch you got there is sick Trav, love it. Plus extra love on the hakeem Exquisite, i think you just bet me with that one too as I would've loved it too. If you ever contemplate moving it, please let me know. cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom