LiveBoxBreaks thread

The luck for me has continued as I already have a manning auto on the way I was in a random case break today and pulled a wait for it
Giants Andre Williams 1/1 printing plate

Really nice cards even the base are impressive will post pics as they come in I already have 2 boxes put away for my birthday in May lol

Will they last until then? Have seen a Butkus , Unitas, that have been insane

I don't think I will wait that long to bust them pretty keen to see the $ some of the cards are fetching that are already on ebay it's weird tho there are no autos on there it seems only the shields and team logos from what I have seen as I think my manning could fetch a nice price

I know the 14k cards are all over the shop. Guy I break with hit a sanders and was surprised at the price. Interesting to see if the prices drop with topps five star and national treasure releases

I think no doubt they will but there are some serious nice patches and autos in this so I think the popular ones will certainly hold there value and the rookies have a big following like bortles Bridgewater etc

Just a few this week. The Donald is a Topps "Lets put it in a HUGE Fedex box" Redemption!

rams mail-280315 (Large).jpg

Hey ausram I was cleaning out my boxes of cards and just found 2 Bradford rookie cards tops finest one is a refractor if interested

Bradford who ?? ;-) (How soon we forget..LOL!)

Thanks mate, I think I already have them, but will have a squiz and check though...

This weeks adds- First in hand Black Golds, nice cards and the Teams Symbols are massively thick and don't look quite as tacky as I thought they would!

rams mail-030415 (Large).jpg

The black gold are awesome I am trying to make a set of the base I think they are easily my fav cards atm will let you know if I pull any Rams which I'm sure will happen at some stage lol

The black gold are awesome I am trying to make a set of the base I think they are easily my fav cards atm will let you know if I pull any Rams which I'm sure will happen at some stage lol

You have the boxes don't you?

Back
Top Bottom