LiveBoxBreaks thread

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Thought we should have a thread for those of us using liveboxbreaks rather than clogging up the Al's thread.

Just picked up a real nice multi colour Givens /49 booklet from the Playbook break - not bad for $7!

Hey there Trevor,

Just wanted a bit of info on this site. I had a bit of a look around but couldn't find anywhere to register!!
Also what kind of postage do they charge? Postage available at checkout but not detailed anywhere on the site??

Hey there Trevor,

Just wanted a bit of info on this site. I had a bit of a look around but couldn't find anywhere to register!!

Also what kind of postage to they charge? Postage available at checkout but not detailed anywhere on the site??

G'Day Muzza,

Left Hand towards the top there's a click here to sign in or register.

Postage is charged at $3 per order on checkout, but apparently there is a once a month international free post option. But not sure if that applies if you want the base cards ( the default is you only get hits, RC's, inserts and numbered stuff). I want the base for those I've done and probably will a lot of the time, so I 've asked the guy "Hawks" and we're going to organise something closer to him sending. I do currently get charged the $3 on every order and will have to get him to fix that. You contact him by the PM/chat thing at the very bottom of your screen.

Breaks seem to be fair prices and happen quickly - there's a lot of them too ! Can't comment on the shipping etc as I haven't had anything mailed yet...Rustynail may have?

I'm wondering if he might be a good option for future OCT breaks ??

Got the Broncos in an Elite & Prestige box break. ;)

Quietly confident, considering I'm not busting. My 2012 box breaks yielded the grand total of one minor Broncos insert. :rolleyes:

Just looking at a few archived breaks and he really does rip through in a hurry. No post mortems either, hard to keep track of whats been pulled. Didn't see a Broncos insert anywhere either, which is good - they should be due around my breaks. :D

Just looking at a few archived breaks and he really does rip through in a hurry. No post mortems either, hard to keep track of whats been pulled. Didn't see a Broncos insert anywhere either, which is good - they should be due around my breaks. :D

Yeah, keeping track of things is a little difficult - I'm finding that too...be easier if he gave all the breaks numbers when you bought them and used them for the vid titles, and a quick recap wouldn't hurt. But on the plus side, breaks are happening pretty much the same day as being posted and they seem reasonably priced...

Some of the breaks are leftovers from Ebay that sometimes don't all sell out, I snagged the Ravens & Chargers in a box of Elite on Ebay for a bit cheaper than the site listing

Decided to give these guys a go. Picked up the Raiders in both the Crown and Certified breaks seen they were gone for the 2013 Elite. $13 dlvd for all four is pretty good deal.

Decided to give these guys a go. Picked up the Raiders in both the Crown and Certified breaks seen they were gone for the 2013 Elite. $13 dlvd for all four is pretty good deal.

Yeah, not bad value, I got 5 breaks for $30 odd... Hopefully there's a Rams hit or two amongst it all... Don't forget to check the "include base" option in checkout if you want the base. Got an email saying he shipped me some stuff last night, so will see what arrives... Also still need to check on the shipping charge too....

Yeah ticked the box for the base. What is the deal for the shipping? I was charged $3 for all the breaks and thought that was a pretty good deal.

Back
Top Bottom