LiveBoxBreaks thread

Yeah, $3 shipping is still a good deal, but it's added to each order so it mounts up... There's apparently a once a month free ship option you can arrange which might be better, but not sure if it'll include base as well and I also don't know how you turn off the $3 per order to get it !

Yeah, $3 shipping is still a good deal, but it's added to each order so it mounts up... There's apparently a once a month free ship option you can arrange which might be better, but not sure if it'll include base as well and I also don't know how you turn off the $3 per order to get it !

Oh right. Ok makes sense. That make an even better deal. There prices are very similar to what Al's were. Do they do case breaks very much?

Oh right. Ok makes sense. That make an even better deal. There prices are very similar to what Al's were. Do they do case breaks very much?

Haven't seen a case break, but I think he did some 5 box breaks on the weekend...not sure what they were though, I missed them....

Just a heads up...he's added two pre sell's for 2013 Inception..due in wednesday....probably a little greedy, but I took the Rams in both...ooops !:whistle:

Just a heads up...he's added two pre sell's for 2013 Inception..due in wednesday....probably a little greedy, but I took the Rams in both...ooops !:whistle:

Not really a fan of Inception purely just because it looks like it will feature photoshopped college uniforms like Bowman.

That's what you get for winning the SB !! ;) Good lot of Rams, but geez I'd like to see more veteran hits in ALL these releases....

More Vets would be nice! It is nice to see the Raiders featuring a few extra rookies to start the season this year. Still frustrates me though that Elite so far as been the only release to feature our first round CB yet an undrafted WR has been in all the releases...

Back
Top Bottom