Live Pack Breaks In 10 Minutes!!!!!

ChrisBosh#4

Bosh/Villanueva/Graham
I will be breaking a few packs. 3 packs of SPx, 2 packs of Bowman DP&P, 1 pack of Upper Deck, 1 pack of Topps, and 1 pack of Sweet Shot. All of them are 2005-06. Beginning in about 10 minutes. So make sure you are here to see it.

Slow work day so I'm here for now. Good luck on that break. Lets hope you picked the auto/hot pack for all! :D

Sorry to hear about this. But you do have to remember that your breaking single packs. In ensuring you get the average of number of game used and autos, you should buy hobby boxes. Were these packs from retail boxes. If they were, stay away from them, cause you take the hobby average figure and times it by a hundred, and thats the average figure for pulling something good from the retailers.

bad luck mate, i did the same thing except with 16 packs of hardcourt, you would think you would get something out of that right? well i got .... nuthin not a single thing.... GRRRR still annoys me, oh well , better luck next time mate, yeah like wade said buy a box, i hear throwbacks are good.

Back
Top Bottom