Live box break 2006 AFL Select Champions

Nice Break Scott :D I was impressed with the overall quality of the set considering the price. What did you think of the cards?

Richo said:
I am chasing a WCE predictor card if anyone has one ?!?
I have one but sorry it's in my PC as I collect EVERYTHING West Coast Eagles. I need the 1987 WC scanlens team set as mine is incomplete, all other years 88-06 are done :)

I collect WCE Inserts & Signature cards Justin......Not everything like you as it would just be too big a collection for me :)

If you get a WCE Predictor LMK but I doubt your prices would be any good as there is a high demand for them where you are so you can get away with charging more. Obviously they are cheaper to get in Victoria & NSW as they are not in demand over here :) BTW - Any idea what the Judd Gold Signature card is selling for now days ?
Regards

Dayam I want that Birchall... but alas no money really no money omg so much lack of money... I hate my employer. EVIL.

Hmm off topic, sorry LOL

Some nice cards there mate.

justdabestcards said:
Nice Break Scott :D I was impressed with the overall quality of the set considering the price. What did you think of the cards?

I have one but sorry it's in my PC as I collect EVERYTHING West Coast Eagles. I need the 1987 WC scanlens team set as mine is incomplete, all other years 88-06 are done :)
Yeah i was really impressed, they were all sweet looking cards. Probably my favourites are the New Generation inserts.

scottsophie said:
Yeah i was really impressed, they were all sweet looking cards. Probably my favourites are the New Generation inserts.

Are you still looking to offload the cards you dont want Scott???

scottsophie said:
I agree with you there about the NG. Can't go wrong with the old 3D motion cards. :D The little die cuts are pretty nice too.

Back
Top Bottom