Limited Edition Hard Cover - Rugby League Card Book 1908 - 2012

dansnrl

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
dansnrl
coverwithcert.jpg

This is a very limited Hard Cover release of the Australian Rugby League Cards 1908 - 2012 Book.

Only 50 Copies are available and once sold they are gone.

This is a beautifully presented white hard cover book and is sure to stand proud in your collection

The book is Professionally Section Sown.

Each edition is numbered out of 50 in red ink from a steel numbering machine.

Each edition is hand signed in gold ink.

Each edition comes with a hand signed Certificate of Authenticity with the corresponding number out of 50

Numbering of this book is strictly in the order of purchase.

Once these are sold out they are gone.

The price is $75 each, I cannot give any further discount on these as the cost alone to make them leaves me close to break even.

At this stage there are only 21 left out of 50.

Please follow the link below if you would like to purchase a copy.

If anyone has purchased one on this forum, feel free to leave some feedback as well if you wish.

http://www.dansnrlcollectables.com/...ver_-_Rugby_League_Card_Book_1908_-_2012.html

I've not long recieved my paperback copy of this book and its amazing!
I have the older edition as well but this is so far ahead it's amazing! The attention to detail is fantastic!
Congratulations Dan, you have done an outstanding job!

coverwithcert.jpg

This is a very limited Hard Cover release of the Australian Rugby League Cards 1908 - 2012 Book.

Only 50 Copies are available and once sold they are gone.

This is a beautifully presented white hard cover book and is sure to stand proud in your collection

The book is Professionally Section Sown.

Each edition is numbered out of 50 in red ink from a steel numbering machine.

Each edition is hand signed in gold ink.

Each edition comes with a hand signed Certificate of Authenticity with the corresponding number out of 50

Numbering of this book is strictly in the order of purchase.

Once these are sold out they are gone.

The price is $75 each, I cannot give any further discount on these as the cost alone to make them leaves me close to break even.

At this stage there are only 21 left out of 50.

Please follow the link below if you would like to purchase a copy.

If anyone has purchased one on this forum, feel free to leave some feedback as well if you wish.

http://www.dansnrlcollectables.com/...ver_-_Rugby_League_Card_Book_1908_-_2012.html

Looks great Dan well done

Back
Top Bottom