LF 94-95 CC Gold Signatures and 95-96 CC Platinum Players Club

mjand2345

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andy Tang
Hello to all, I am looking to trade for the 94-95 Collector's Choice Gold Signatures and 95-96 Collector's Choice Platinum Players Club.

Feel free to offer them if you have any. Any players will do, I will trade for them, as long as I don't have. :v:

hi andy i just checked my files, the only platinum players club i got is 65 mitchell butler

i have 22 players clubs but only the one platinum

Hi Andy,
That's a massive set - interested to know how long you've been working at it and where you're at with it.

Not too long, a couple of months into it. Have like 30 plus Platinums from back in the days when I was collecting. Just a handful of Gold Signatures though. Now I have over 100 Platinums and nearly 100 Gold Signatures. Do you have something for me? :v:

I have a rookie rgant hill gold signature plus his draft edition rookie gold signature and a few others do you have a bucket

I have a rookie rgant hill gold signature plus his draft edition rookie gold signature and a few others do you have a bucket

I don't have yet. Haven't had time to sort out. Lmk what players you are looking for, and I will see what I find for you. I collect during the 90s to 01-02, I don't have any cards from the recent years.

---------- Post added 07-12-2011 at 08:50 AM ----------

Bump of the day. :v:

Back
Top Bottom