LEAGUE NOW FULL. 2013 ESPN Fantasy Basketball

That Blake/Chalmers for Timmy/Tobias trade today was horrible... thats like a 70/30 trade in M4's favour. It's like a free Harris, should have been a 2 for 1 with Timmy alone.

? Tobias Harris isn't in the trade ? The oft injured Henson is.

Wolves just lost their primary SG K Martin for the rest of the season add that to Westbrook who has been out for ages and is questionable for his return timetable... He really needs a PG and SG right now.

Basically I just gave up 60% of my assists and steals, 45% of my 3pters for rebs and blks.

sorry i meant henson, and was looking at henson's stats.

i'm not voting against it but i wouldnt be surprised if some others did, just because of how it looks on paper. 2 of the league leaders in blocks... that's a pretty hard thing to come by. Blocks are worth far more than 3's.

Just my thoughts anyway.

"Steve Blake is still dealing with a sore elbow and hit just 2-of-11 shots and a 3-pointer for five points, five rebounds, eight assists and two steals in Tuesday's loss."

I'm not sure Henson is the injury concern of the 4 involved...

Set my team on the app last night for todays game. Login to see how my players are going to find that all the changes i made didn't work :( Probably gonna cost me a win

I have received a few trade request emails and when I log in to respond them it say the trade has been cancelled.?? I am talking within a few hours of receiving the email and in once case, within minutes.

I thought it would have gone to more W's.
Suprising seeing as I had no Lee or Bogut or crawford all week for rebs/pts..
Your bro had a heap of players out too.. bl**dy wade.. what a frustrating player.
friggin reports said that Bogut wouldnt play for a few more games.. then ten minutes later.. hes fricken playing and ive got him on the bench hahaha he wouldnt have changed the point total anyways.

lucky i went to the FA's yesterday to get me across the line.. well to get me a tie.

Yeah, pretty sure you'll win easily... that means you buy the winning carton for us to share!!

yeah i wouldve thought the win % would be more important than who finished on top of a conference.. or at least a head to head record as a tie breaker. Kind of stupid, i won't do conferences next year (espn seems to switch it on by default).

Should be a good week anyway :) remember it goes for 10 days not 7 this time. Last year i didnt realise that and I dropped Durant after 6 days with no more OKC games. haha

Back
Top Bottom