LEAGUE NOW FULL. 2013 ESPN Fantasy Basketball

Lots of people have crap FA's and waiver wires on their teams, Sefo & Jack are marginally better players but no-one will trade. ive offered both together for some pretty mediocre players in deals where the other person is definately upgrading in more stats that I am and they could drop a FA scrub.

Anyways. keep trying
i guess it depends what stats they need or are trying to improve. i know i'd rather keep a B grade player if they helped one category in particular over an A grader who did a bit of everything. That's why i just traded wesley matthews back for varejao. matthews did nothing but score and hit 3's, and my rebounds had died off :( But matthews surely is rated higher than varejao.

and why did i field felton over redick.. he was meant to get more assists :(

Yeah, that was a regretful choice, but could have gone either way.

You got dudded with some of your others today, but Varejao really came up big time.

We're both relying on the GSW boys to come up big against one of the best defensive teams in the league now.. Good luck!

CRAP! Bogut hobbling off the court. *fingers crossed its nothing at all.

AND David Lee with what looks to be a left shoulder problem after jumping into Hibbert..

Man, this could cripple me for the next month!!! lol

bloody Pacers!!!

Last edited:
Abysmal performance by Lillard and Chalmers today, really needed a few 3 pointers from them but they sucked butt.

Lillard again in a bit of a shooting slump.

Davis didn't do shoot well for you neither. :(

Like I mentioned above D.Lee and Bogut on DTD from muscle strains. Add that to Vucevic and thats my rebs and pts gone.

I already dumped Nerlens and tried to pick up another 24hrs ago, but takes 48hrs for some stupid reason for it to go through. Happy to hold onto Blake ill he returns.

Back
Top Bottom