LEAGUE NOW FULL. 2013 ESPN Fantasy Basketball

Like I mentioned above D.Lee and Bogut on DTD from muscle strains. Add that to Vucevic and thats my rebs and pts gone.

I already dumped Nerlens and tried to pick up another 24hrs ago, but takes 48hrs for some stupid reason for it to go through. Happy to hold onto Blake ill he returns.
if it takes 48 hours it means the player you are grabbing is on waivers and hasn't become a FA yet, so someone else might even end up with them ahead of you.

if it takes 48 hours it means the player you are grabbing is on waivers and hasn't become a FA yet, so someone else might even end up with them ahead of you.

Yep, he got robbed. So I've picked up Battier the scrub, he might get hot and give me a few threes and a rebound or two.
Definately won't replace Vucevic, Bogut and Lee. :rolleyes:

This match-up is done and dusted if I don't get those 3 back immediately.:thumbsdown:

my brother's taking care of wolverines for you so you should keep your 5 game lead anyway...

8 weeks to go before playoffs. Pacers (my nephew) is the only team who can really knock us out of top 4 (particularly since he basically just did a 3 for 1 trade with the uber desperate Spires). The 6th place is 16 games behind us - prob can't catch up.

flap me dead. absolute abomination of a day. this has got to be the worst shooting slump Lillard has ever been in.. Parsons well and truely made up for yesterdays performance with his horrid game today.. lol

Al Jefferson is playing so damn good, pity he can't win more games for the Cats. He evn hit a 3 today?>wth

good game...
your boys let you down, mid season slump. :)
Wilson Chandler was fouled in garbage time today and it cost you a point on FT%.. 20 secs left, up 10, and he gets fouled and hits them both. That's the sort of week you had.

Yeah, it was pretty abysmal performance by a few of my players. Biggest match-up so far and they timed it well for underperforming.

You had some incredible performances this week from Davis, Curry, Griffin and a few others.

Lillard was well below season average for 4 out of 5 games. Ginobli.. what a week of shame.

Had a few good performances from Lee, Bogut and Parsons, and Chalmers was good, but was sorely missing Vucevic.

Just wish I could get that extra 200 minutes your team played!

Well done to your team.. see you in the playoffs! (if there is such a thing)

Yeah, it was pretty abysmal performance by a few of my players. Biggest match-up so far and they timed it well for underperforming.

You had some incredible performances this week from Davis, Curry, Griffin and a few others.

Lillard was well below season average for 4 out of 5 games. Ginobli.. what a week of shame.

Had a few good performances from Lee, Bogut and Parsons, and Chalmers was good, but was sorely missing Vucevic.

Just wish I could get that extra 200 minutes your team played!

Well done to your team.. see you in the playoffs! (if there is such a thing)
there is playoffs... top 4 ranked teams. So you're on track to play against my brother in week 1 and then me in the final in week 2 if you win that.

Not many people willing to negotiate on trades. I've been firing off very very good ones, people not interested and dont counter.

And the rest just sit there expiring..

its crap when people aren't involved with the league

Last edited:
Not many people willing to negotiate on trades. I've been firing off very very good ones, people not interested and dont counter.

And the rest just sit there expiring..

its crap when people aren't involved with the league
yeah a few people just dont even seem to check their emails or something.
what's an example of a good trade you've offered? :) not featuring jarret jack i hope.. lol

No, infact Lillard, Al Jefferson, Bogut, Ginobli (D.Lee in rare cases) have all been offered in multiple deals for less in return.
Jack has been in a few of them, but obviosuly not a 'key' piece in those deals.

As LM I thought you could see proposed trades?

No, infact Lillard, Al Jefferson, Bogut, Ginobli (D.Lee in rare cases) have all been offered in multiple deals for less in return.
Jack has been in a few of them, but obviosuly not a 'key' piece in those deals.

As LM I thought you could see proposed trades?
don't think i can see proposed trades.. at least i haven't worked out how yet.

@noodles34 Not sure how you rate an Al Jefferson for Ibaka trade a 1/5 but are you interested in anything of mine for Ibaka?
I rate it 1/5 because I'm simply not interested in Al Jefferson. Pretty simple. Don't have to accept something because you offer it to me. You didn't want to deal with me early in the season so why should I make an effort now?! Find another shit side to raid players from mate!!

Well thats cool, I know you don't HAVE to trade because I've sent one.. lol
a simple comment in the trade to say you're really not interested in Big Al would have been more effective than being a douche in here. haha

Not sure if you checked, but Al is beasting right now and not a scrub.. statistics-wise, its a fair trade and not any attempt at raiding your good players and giving you squat in return.

Last edited:
Yes, even with some of my big stars playing only 2 games this week, your bros injuries have been timely for me.

I see your bro picked up Turnobli... get ready for lots of facepalm. hahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom