Latest Movie/DVD you've seen, and what would you rate it...

Saw Saw 2, hehe, the other night! Pretty good, not as gruesome as they made it out to be, but pretty good story and finish. Hard to say how good it was becuase Saw 1 was such a monster, tough for sequels these days, especially when a original movie has done well. I'd say 3-4/5 stars for this one!

War of the Worlds 4/5 (fukin sick movie, only reason i didnt give it a perfect score is because it has a preety dissapointing ending, ohwell maybe it will lead into a sequel.
Batman Begins 5/5 (bought it, bloody brilliant... christian bale is the shit, such a cool movie, cant wait to see all the other bat movies remade with bale as batman.
the Island 5/5 (what a movie, if you havent seen you have to see, simple as that.)
sin city 3/5 (taratino is fuked up in the head, if it wasnt shown in black in white i would have nightmares for weeks, but some preety cool stories in it which all tie into each other. jessica alba is so so very hot.

and seeing Harry Potter, The Goblet of Fire tomorrow night, premier night.

will be buying the island and war of the world eventually aswell :)

Agree with you about WotW. Where's the ending??? So action packed, and then, thud. Straight into a brick wall. Nothing.

BTW - Won't be a sequel. How can there be a sequel when all the aliens are dead??? Our atmosphere kills them.

Saw 2 4.5/5 - great twist, very gorey (i cant stand razors)

Sin City 5/5 - another great movie, great stories, Alba is hot, I love the comic book style they made

The Forgotten - 0/5 - SHIT! Load of crap

Our atmosphere kills them

It was actually bacteria/virus that killed them. The ending couldn't possiby be any different from the original?!!? The original they all die of the Flu which is similar to virus/bacteria, and it is a classic so don't know why people don't like the ending?

And Sin City is based on a 3 graphic novels by Frank Miller and each seen is identical to the picture in the graphic novel and any rating of less than 5/5 is an insult to a movie that defied the norm and did things the way it should have been done. Everyone bailed on the movie because the writer had so much input and they thought it was going to bomb! Suckers!!!!

Backing up the call, Sin City is 5/5. Love the way it's Narated.
And the black/white with defining colors is unreal aye!!!

Hmmm, not sure what to say about WOTW. I liked it. but.... I dunno... there's always a "but"....

Loved Saw 2. Although it was a downloaded version, borrowed from a mate, and it sucked ass in quality. Kept "popping" in the sound, so couldnt play through the surround system in threat it might hurt the speakers.

Watched All About The Benjamins last night with Ice Cube and Mike Epps (also the lovely Eva Mendes). It's not a new/latest release movie, but still great none the less!!

I hate watching most movies. I waste two hours of my time to watch boring crap that leaves me feeling pissed off that I invested my time in utter garbage. I rather sit and play Texas Holdem on the internet or talk with my wife, or...

Having said that...

The last DVD I watched was Motley Crue Carnival of Sins. Recorded this year in order to promote their current tour. The US show on DVD was bigger than our live show. Rating 7/10.

The last MOVIE I watched on DVD was Batman Begins. I scoffed at my wife for hiring it thinking that it would be a load of shit. I hated every other bit of Batman that I had previously seen. I was surprised with this movie though as I couldn't leave the room while it was on. Rating 7/10. (That's a good score from me for a non-sci-fi movie)

Fuck watching War of the Worlds. I'm not making Tom Cruise any richer than he is. Besides, I've read the book and seen the original so I know the plot.

really loved the re-make of war the worlds! :shock: its very scary just how true it could be....another film i liked was assault on precinct 13..Samuel L Jackson is the lord of films!!
Pulp Fiction is still my number one kick ass film.....shit yeah negro!..thats all you hadta say!! lol :D

love and basketball - found at an op-shop, thinking it would be crap, it was actually a good movie..

see this if you want a good, soppy, bball flick

went and saw the producers.

mmmmmmmm where to begin. theres singing and dancing but its funny as. will farrel is hilarious as a nazi. wierd movie havent seen anything like that ever i dont think.

im gonna go with

504_52765_wilkins.jpg

4/5 cant fake the funk of a monster dunk

I saw "Fun with Dick and Jane" the other night...funny stuff.

4/5. But all Jim Carey movies are funny...

I just watched Munich - Very good movie - Great acting but might not please all as it is about the 1972 Olymic Games Hostages and what the Israelis did to avenge them.

Latley i have watched Pimp My Ride Season 1 on DVD as with most TV series that are put on to dvd its a watch once & add to the collection sort of thing altho it is good value has about 15 episodes on it and a bonus disk with other things on it lots of bombs made into crazy cars i love it :p id love to see the car West Coast Customs did for T-Mac
id rate this DVD a 3/5 i just wish it had more replay value

House is an awesome show..... and Dr Allison Cameron is one very sexy babe!!

12338441_eb4429b50a.jpg

Ive downloaded a few of the second series episodes......getter better each episode!!

I just watched A Date With Drew, a documentary on a guy who has $1100US and a video camera for for 30 days and is trying to get a date with drew barrymore, pretty funny but a bit soft at the end.

after a depressing day i watched a movie, and it defiantly made me feel better. :)

Crash 5/5 stars

Its about racial discrimination in America amongst all races and religions. A great cast of actors including sandra bullock, brendan frazior and loads of familar faces. The movie was amazing, it had me on the end of my seat and in awe literally. An Unbeleivable story with many parts that all get linked together.
Top notch movie, great actors, a must see. :D

Back
Top Bottom