lakers beat pistons?!?

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
105 - 94!! quite a beating in the end!!

i think detroit are losing their early season edge!! i think they peaked too early. i also think that the lakers are starting to play more so as a team and it's not just the Kobe show!! and i'm not just saying that cos they beat the pistons. just seeing the stats from their games lately, i reckon they are starting to get it together!!

did anyone see the top ten plays of the week on NBA action this week?? 2 of the top 10 were little Smush Parker throwing it down on much much bigger guys!!

what does everyone else think?? the lakers are starting to become a team.......

detroit are a confusion to everyone. My bet is that everyone will downgrade the Pistons, and come postseason they'll demolish every team and get to the Eastern Conf Finals. Then we'll see what happens...

Here's a fact. If Kobe scores 30+, Lamar scores 20+, Smush & Chris Mihm score 10+ and one more player can get to double digits and play well in the 5th starting spot, the Lakers will beat most teams.

Smush & Mihm had 10+ today. Kobe had 40 and Lamar had 20 & 10 assists, Brian Cook added 10.

jimboiitmac said:
Here's a fact. If Kobe scores 30+, Lamar scores 20+, Smush & Chris Mihm score 10+ and one more player can get to double digits and play well in the 5th starting spot, the Lakers will beat most teams.

BAhh they are damn ordinary most of the time. Just look at the Hornets record to see what an ordinary team can do.

The Lakers are no threat by any means especially over any 7 game series IF they make the playoffs.

Phil has nothing to do with it Col. I really dont rate all the kudos he gets for his teams that win. A triangle has three sides not one SG ;-)

Trey is right.

For a team that was hyped to get 70 wins by the end of the season, the Lakers (the most criticised team thus far) defeating them is a greath thing, Im very happy with the outcome, and i hope this brings out some confidence in the Lakers.

This wont make much difference to the Lakers season by beating a tired and worn champion team. They will know they got the Pistions not only on an off night but beating up too.

Just the other day the Lakers lost at home to the Celts without Jefferson and Perkins even though they are 10 games under .500. What does that make the Lakers then?? And that was on the end of a Western road trip for the banged up Celts.

Well I didn't rate the win for the Celts as a turning point. Mearly a win against the mortal enemy. As long as we take care of buisiness against LAL, Philly and New York :)

Give it a few years Jimbo when the Heat are rubbish again. Or a year even?

The Pistons were right in it, but the phrase "road weary" really rang true in this game. They stopped to a walk. Nice game by Lamar Odom, on paper at least.

Back
Top Bottom