Kyrie Irving PC Additions Cards and Collectibles Nov 15 - Jan 16

zeeman

Kyrie Fan & Collector
Real Name
Adam
So here are the latest additions to the Kyrie PC. Its been a busy few months but I reckon I've managed to add some more solid pieces to the collection.

Last Jan \ Feb I got back into the hobby after a break of nearly 18 years and I set myself a couple of achievable goals not knowing how far I could take this. Those goals were
  • 100 cards by mid-year
  • 1 auto per month
As it stands, 12 months later I'm sitting on a total of 451 cards including 25 autos (10 rookie autos) along with some cool memorabilia bits and pieces.

Special shout out to the usual suspects. @hackadeandre @Wellsie and @Thedreamshake some bloody good blokes that make this hobby so much more enjoyable @BRONBRON who hooked me up with some nice stuff from his recent trip to the US and last but certainly not least @BooRad who did me a killer deal on an awesome signed jersey, although the deal was done way back mid last year, I didn't officially get my hands on it till my birthday in December!
@jkidd05 @Mike_toner @aussie26 @sskillswitch and anyone else I might have forgot to mention thanks for the deals, chats and whatever else!

Here is all the new stuff!! (complete PC link down in my sig)

Nice looking PC so far. Great range of autos and those jerseys are to die for - keep up the good work!

=D> Nice PC mate! Love the Select Tie-Dye & Emerald!
Out of curiosity, where did you get the bobbleheads mate?
I want to get some for my desk.

Back
Top Bottom