ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
Unless he changes his mind today and says he was misreported...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...45nYcB?slug=ap-lakersbryant&prov=ap&type=lgns

Otherwise he's jumping ship - he can blame Buss all he wants but IMO he wanted a team to himself to take over the world and score 40 pt per - now he's getting the consequences.

Will be interesting to see if he takes a massive pay cut to join a contending team or whether he'll go to a team like say the Hawks who are ok but would be great with him there.....

Of course he's not the most popular player in the league...

How about going to PHILLY? He should have been drafted by the sixers instead of Iverson :)

Most of the time I dont believe any of the stuff the media writes about anyone. All I know is that Kobe is one heck of a player who seem to be looking for a team that will stay loyal with him. I think he's loyal to the Lakers but because of his competitiveness he wants to win now.

No one can say that the Lakers management did their best to add another Superstar in their roster in the last 3 years and probably not in the near future as they want to rebuild. So if I'm in Kobe's position, I'll probably feel the same...:v:

its a black day for all the lakers fans.......gladly i am a kobe fan :)
fist he is changing his jerseynumber and now also his team, i am really looking forwrd to which team he will go- his will be interesting (i think that philly is his favourit city...but can they be in the championship competition??)
its really started to get inteesting now....f*ck the playoffs and finals- kob is looking or a new team :)

-KB

Yeah, he might not be popular with a few people, but he's one of the best!!!

He doesnt need or demand 40ppg.

If he dropped 20ppg a night, I'm sure he'd be happy. He just needs a few decent players to help support him and the team.

I'm probably being a bit mean there - what I meant was he wanted his own team to try and win a championship - it hasn't worked out too well and now he wants out...

How about going to PHILLY? He should have been drafted by the sixers instead of Iverson :)

Most of the time I dont believe any of the stuff the media writes about anyone. All I know is that Kobe is one heck of a player who seem to be looking for a team that will stay loyal with him. I think he's loyal to the Lakers but because of his competitiveness he wants to win now.

No one can say that the Lakers management did their best to add another Superstar in their roster in the last 3 years and probably not in the near future as they want to rebuild. So if I'm in Kobe's position, I'll probably feel the same...:v:

A team to stay loyal with him? The Lakers have done nothing but! They traded the most dominant player over the past 15 years and another close to garranteed finals berth to satisfy the little sook! And now he realises he's not good enough to do it without the big man he's jumping ship? Which is the unloyal one here?

And no, the lakers didn't try and add a superstar these past years because Kobe demanded them not to so HE and HE ALONE could be the superstar and lead the team to glory ALONE.

Kobe is in his 'position' because of himself and only himself. Ego tripper.

Don't get me entirely wrong though, the guy is a stud of a player ;)

He has a no trade clause in his contract so he will choose which team he would be traded to.

reading bill simmons blog it would have to be a big market team too.

A team to stay loyal with him? The Lakers have done nothing but! They traded the most dominant player over the past 15 years and another close to garranteed finals berth to satisfy the little sook! And now he realises he's not good enough to do it without the big man he's jumping ship? Which is the unloyal one here?

Pease read this new revelation on ESPN: Bryant asks for trade, then backtracks slightly - NBA - ESPN :v:

Being a KG fan - I like Bill simmons idea - Kobe for Marion and draft picks, Amare for KG and the suns start with KB, KG, Nash, Diaw and BArbosa!!!

Now that would be opening a can of whoooopass!!!!

Hey, has anyone listened to the Radio Interview with Stephen A Smith (and Kobe)?

He DEFINATELY wants out!

I would like to be traded.
These were his own words!

SAS =
Is there anything the Los Angeles Lakers can do to get you to remain with the Organisation?

KB =

WOW..

He obviously is going, it's not talk, it's DONE.

LOL, he'd even go to Pluto to play, as long as it's not with the LA Lakers.

NO WAIT!!!!!! HE'S CHANGED HIS MIND 3 HRS LATER

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...45nYcB?slug=ap-lakers-bryant&prov=ap&type=lgn

I thought this might happen!!!! This is getting beyond a joke!!

Lets recap the week - He wants the GM sacked and West in - then he backstabs the reporter and said he never said that.

Then he tells Stephen A Smith on espn radio he wants a trade - he's had enough etc -

then 3 hrs later - 'this is my team man - I'm not going anywhere'

Here we go loop-de-loop!!

U wonder why he tells the media all these thoughts in his head and not tell his wife, Buss, Phil before he opens his big mouth.

Any predictions for what he'll do next??

Kobe won't go anywhere even if he wanted to.

He's worth too much to trade for. His contract plus his 9.8 million additional baggage due to his trade kicker makes him near impossible to trade.

That wouldnt just be marion going for kobe, it'd be probably amare too, with the lakers throwing in odom and a filler.. (no way they'd want/take anything less)

Back
Top Bottom