kidd05's Newer Kidd Cards (8 scans)

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Hey guys I just scanned these and have added them to my photobucket, just thought I'd share. Thanks for the trades!

05-06 Topps Chrome Hardwood Heroics GU 1/400
chromehardwoodheroics.jpg

04-05 Finest Refractor Jersey 16/250
finestrefracjersey.jpg

03-04 Flair A Cut Above Jersey 180/500
flairGU.jpg

04-05 Fleer Authentix Jersey 146/175

fleerGU.jpg

04-05 UD Glass Jersey 215/350 (gay pose)
GlassCCGU.jpg

04-05 Ultra Season Crowns Jersey 205/349 (gay pose II)
ultraGU.jpg

05-06 Reflections Fabric Reflections
reflections.jpg

05-06 Chrome Uncirculated Blue X-Fractor 41/90
xfractor.jpg

I only have 56 Kidd GU's... not really after them anymore but they're always welcome via trade. :) Thanks for looking!

Very nice looking cards, love the Photo's in the Glass jersey and Ultra GU, looks like his blowing a kiss :D

the_pie said:
Very nice looking cards, love the Photo's in the Glass jersey and Ultra GU, looks like his blowing a kiss :D

Coz he is. ;)

JK does that every FT to show his wife and kid at home. I'm not sure if he still does though. I think it's gay. :p

haha woops, well it's been a while sine i've watched an NBA game, but thanks for letting me know lol

yeah that kiss blowing FT is one of the stupidest things in all of sport..once or twice is fine, but EVERY SINGLE FT is ridiculous.

great GU there though mate. the blue fractors look mad hey :D

I heard it was directed to his wifes plastic surgeon who created the beauty or deformity depending on how you look at it. LOL

kidd05 said:
Coz he is. ;)

JK does that every FT to show his wife and kid at home. I'm not sure if he still does though. I think it's gay. :p

i would think he'd still do it just as a habit
like the mailman with that stupid grin he had when he was preparing to shot a ft

great cards though

Great Kidds Carlos. I love the look of the Authentix cards. If you flip between the Glass and the Fleer Ultra real quick, it's just like being there.

kidd05 said:
05-06 Topps Chrome Hardwood Heroics GU 1/400
chromehardwoodheroics.jpg

How many did he have this season??

Back
Top Bottom