Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
SPGameUsedJerseyTMAC.jpg

03-04UDGlassKobeGameGear.jpg

02-03UDFiniteKobeFiniteElements.jpg

Lovely mailday man!! :lol:

I love the Iverson/Francis card. I still yet to get that one, but I do have just the solo card of Iverson. It's sweet. The Kobes are nice too!!

Cheers!~

Thanks for feedback.

MR KG- I knew you'd love the Kobe's. :D

Here's some more I got during my holiday. Photobucket is playing up when I'm on my computer at home.. I might have some spyware going on there.

22-03-04UltimateCollUS.jpg

Newest Kidd Auto pickup.. Are there really grey markings on the left spot of these cards?

19-03-04SPSEAuthSign.jpg

My 22nd Kidd Auto. :)

November 7 Mailday.

First up is an 04-05 SPx Nenad Krstic Jersey RC Auto 1745/1999..

nenadSPX.jpg

Then we have a Kidd 02-03 UD Hardcourt Game Floor...
HardcourtFloor.jpg

And an 04-05 Finest Jerseys 013/299...
04-05FinestJersey.jpg

And last, but definetely not the least..

HoopsGoldAuto.jpg

Thanks to mah main man Mavsman the man for hooking me up with this beauty.. it's a plain looking card, but is rare as. I reckon I'm the only JK collector who has it. :D This also ups my Kidd auto count to 23.

I've 3 more coming in this week. 26! :)

^ I was wondering why you've gone quiet :D But for a PC, 3 incoming autos and 1 arrived already, that's a massive mailday for anyone.

By the way, those are some very nice auto and arrivals.

Cheers!~

These two arrived today. :)

14-04-05LuxurySOL2.jpg

6/100... 1 off jersey #.. :(

BigGameCollection.jpg

05-06 Topps Big Game Jersey Auto 138/199

and some extras for sale/trade..

amarebiggame.jpg

05-06 Topps Big Game Amare All-Star Event Shooting Shirt #d 36/79

okaforbiggame.jpg

05-06 Topps Big Game Okafor Big Game Collection Jersey 66/99

Hopefully a few more coming this week..

^ It does seems like it as I've got a Starbury Signs of Luxury and the designs looks similar.

Nice JK's dude!

Love the new 05-06 ones, just pitty Topps uses stickers, but oh well, an Auto's an auto! lol.

I forget, is the Finest JSY a refractor? I dont think it was, just couldnt remember.

Nah the Luxury Auto is from 04-05 Topps Luxury.. it has parallel versions I think.. coz the other one I have is gold in color.. can't remember if it's /75 or /50. I'll check tonight. Then there's a /30 and a 1/1 as well if I'm correct.

Yeah the stickers dont fuss me.. but at least there's a game used jersey with it. :D

Mavs- I don't think the finest jersey is a refrac.. otherwise it would be printed on the back right? Thanks again for the extras dude! I needed both! :)

Thanks guys.. hmm.. there are too many Kidd autos out there. I wish he'd stop signing as much. :(

kidd05 said:
Mavs- I don't think the finest jersey is a refrac.. otherwise it would be printed on the back right? Thanks again for the extras dude! I needed both! :)

Thanks guys.. hmm.. there are too many Kidd autos out there. I wish he'd stop signing as much. :(

Yeah it'd be printed on the back!
No probs bout the extra's mate.

As for players signing too much, yeah tell me about it... I've got only about 1/3 of Harris' autos, and that's only from 1 year!!!!

To wrap up my November Mailday... (unless more come tomorrow)

novmailday.jpg

From Gemz.. 05-06 SPGU Gold GU 99/100
From eBay.. 05-06 UD Hardcourt normal GU and Wood 90/99
and one more Big Game Auto #'d 118/199 (got one more coming in.. damn it, cant resist cheap autos.)
FlairBCCG10.jpg
StadiumClub1stDayIssueGem10.jpg

(LOL @ Gem Grading.. but who cares, I've been chasing this card for ages!)

Back
Top Bottom