Keeping High End Cards Safe

yeah errrr
ill take the middle one for three fiddy
:p
i should get some too, just for sigs and GUs they just sit here in pennys :blink:

Here are my Luke Ball Sigs in 20pt magnetics, you don't need 35pt for standard cards, I also have 10 of these available (brand new) for $3.50 each

SANY0081.jpg

Rob

Well I never use screwdowns for a very simple reason.

I used to store my AFL sigs in them, and then about 3-4 years later i opened them up to view the card, and the surface has little dings in them:mad::mad:

Now on its just toploaders (which dont apply as much pressure on the card), and they work fine.

Just my opinion

Well I never use screwdowns for a very simple reason.

I used to store my AFL sigs in them, and then about 3-4 years later i opened them up to view the card, and the surface has little dings in them:mad::mad:

Now on its just toploaders (which dont apply as much pressure on the card), and they work fine.

Just my opinion
Which type of Screwdowns did you use ???
This problem may have been because you may have had cards to big for the protection or vice versa.

Nah just your ordinary ultra pro 4 screw screwdowns.

And the cards were not thick, just normal AFL ones

Maybe screwed them in too far:(

The boxes look great!
Im suprised there hasnt been more people coming up with ideas like that!

Have been trying to put pen to paper to desgin somethig myself

Ultra Pro 1-Screw Screwdown 32pt Crystal Clear Case for $2.50 That if i only buy one.

If you was still looking also i can get the type my Rugby card is in for $2

But i dont think they look as good as the size of the case around the card is bigger

I bought an ultra pro 4-screw holder from Canada that is about an inch thick.

It has no card holder guidline, it just two slabs of thick plastic that screw together (sanwiching the card in the middle).

Its ideal for protecting edges, but im worried that because the face of the card touches the holder. Is it possible that signatures would stick to the ultra pro holder and wear off if I removed the cards in 10 years or something?

I was planning on putting my Ben Graham Captain Sig in this holder.

It has no card holder guidline, it just two slabs of thick plastic that screw together (sanwiching the card in the middle).

Its ideal for protecting edges, but im worried that because the face of the card touches the holder. Is it possible that signatures would stick to the ultra pro holder and wear off if I removed the cards in 10 years or something?

Don't do it... it will certainly destroy your card. Always looks for a holder with a recessed area that is deep enough to fit the thickness of the card.

We hear from so many people that have ruined their cards. My other tip is to stick with Ultra Pro. Their designs are fantastic and protect the cards very well.

Ian

The best holder for your High End cards are Magnetic One Touch holders, they look beautiful and give it the best protection.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom