Just emailed Futera FZ LLC ([email protected])

johnsmithysmithy

Banned User
Real Name
Andrew & Joseph
eBay User
userid4576
I asked them if any chances of doing anything with Cricket as they are based in Englnd and since the 20/20 World Cup and Ashes are based in England this year this was the reply I got.

Hi,

Many thanks for your email. Unfortunately our schedule is full for 2009, especially having just released an interactive Game Card Collection. We’re already planning an international Cricket collection which we’re hoping to release during 2010, so you might want to check out our website towards the end of the year when we’ll be able to update you.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us, and we’ll certainly note the details of ozcardtraders.com.au, thank you.

Best regards,

Jennifer

So good to hear a new product is coming out next year, yes!

Thats very good news, hopefully some much needed competition will get Select to lift their game and this improvement will be shown across all codes.

I can feel a group buy coming on

Got the taste for it just cant wait for it

I can feel a group buy coming on :woot:

I might start saving now... I wonder how many boxes to a case

Probably more effective if you spell the site name right though.

I notice my mistake and I have forward the correct address and I have also forwarded this thread link to futera as well if there interested in seeing what interest Aussie have because really we are there 2nd biggest market for cricket outside of England, I think if the sub continent, if they were into cards alot then there would be a bigger market but let hope of a cricket product soon.

What good about Futera is they do make game used cards, so I know they make low end soccer boxes for 75 pounds, they do make high end soccer boxes but with more game used and 1 of 1 autographs and 1 autograph to /50 in every box but its a bit more expensive. So lets hope it will happen in 2010 and if it does, lets support it :D

Back
Top Bottom