judd early afvorite for brownlow

It's easy to pick a favourite like Kerr........we were all picking people outside the top 5 which paid some good odds!

Kerr is the 2nd favourite ;)

:DMy money just went on Scott Pendlebury... at juicy odds of $251!!!!:D

Yeah, Pendles was one of the 4 Magpie players that i was considering backing for the Brownlow, along with Heath Shaw, Marty Clarke, and Dane Swan. I ruled out Heath Shaw because of leg injury concerns, and i ruled out Dane Swan because he will now get the oppositions best tagger every week. The only reservations i had about Pendlebury was whether he had the endurance/fitness to play 4 Quarters of footy. If Pendlebury has a big pre-season and improves his fitness, then the $251 on offer is great value and you could be right on the money :thumbsup:. Pendlebury is a very similar player to Nick Dal Santo, and Dal Santo is a noted Brownlow Poler so Pendlebury is sure to be noticed by the Umpire's.

yeah ii know but i like kerr and if he has a good year well he is a very good chance

Yeah, Kerr definately deserves to win the Brownlow. With No Cousins and No Judd, Kerr will now get the oppositions best tagger every week which will be a challenge, but if he can overcome that, then he has to be a good chance.

Back
Top Bottom