John Henson PC Progress

Heafy83

Bulls Fan
Real Name
Heath
Good afternoon everyone,

Well I think this is the first I have showed off any of my Henson PC. I have been working hard on it and currently have 66% of all his cards minus the 1/1s.
I suppose if you were to say my PC had a weakness it would be I haven't been able to get my first 1/1 of Johnny H yet :(

Haven't even seen one surface on the bay and he has 6 of them so far.

I will only show off some of the rarer cards but if you want to see the entire PC here is the link:

http://s854.beta.photobucket.com/user/Heafy83/library/John Henson PC

If you know of the where abouts of some of the rarer John Henson cards please feel free to PM me as I'm always on the look out for more.

So here they are in all their glory

Gold Prizm /10
PHensonGold_zpsb218ccef.jpg

Green Prizm

JHensonPGreen_zps4ce3e028.jpg

Prizm Auto /25

PHensonRefAuto_zps12417f31.jpg

Contenders Auto /10

JHensonCGoldAuto_zps9883b8a5.jpg

Totally Certified Auto /49

JHensonTCBlue49_zps487dd5a9.jpg

Totally Certified Gold /25

JHensonTC25_zps984926f8.jpg

Hoops 2012 National VIP /5

JHensonHDN5_zps2bd22f23.jpg

He had a nice purple patch there at one point! Promising rook! Will keep an eye out for those elusive 1/1s for you...

wow nice pc! the gold prizm is a sweet addition!

Luckily was able to get it before xmas, before the gold prizm craze kicked in :D

He had a nice purple patch there at one point! Promising rook! Will keep an eye out for those elusive 1/1s for you...

Yeah when the Bucks got the new coach he had a stretch of about 10 games where he started and avg like 12p 9r or something. Now Udoh is being used more than him which I think is just plain wrong.

nice start!

Thanks! Have been collecting him since last September though. Most of those cards I got before xmas. Just havent had time to show them off :thumbsup:

Gold Prizm is a great way to get the PC off to a flyer!

Its one of my personal favorites ;)

Back
Top Bottom