jewellery

wall4ace

BEN WALLACE COLLECTOR
Real Name
clayton
hey guys

i need a little help,i have some jewellery i want to sell and i think it maybe worth a bit,and we all know how those cash converter type places work,i searched the net and found this website

The Gold Company

got me wondering how do you trust people like this,does anyone here know of any places to sell and get a decent price...melbourne would be good as i go there a bit!

any help would be much appreciated!:thumbsup:

cheers

clayton

well i think the first thing u want to know is be prepared to be disappointed. jewellery is worth less than half of what u bought it for. unless its from an ultra exclusive collection/ designer and it is limited in availability, then it wont be worth much at all.
take for instance diamonds, anyone that knows anything about the debeers cartel knows that diamonds are pretty much worthless as an investment vehicle.
i guess it depends on what u want from it, if u just want to move it along, then pawning it will get u some cash, but it wont realise the highest return. perhaps selling it through an enthusiast forum or seeing if any of the diamond/ gold traders might want it
can i ask what it is?

Hey mate
try ebay because you wont get a better price
i sell gold nuggets on ebay and i have even sold gold scrap and they sell for over spot price
and no website or dealer will ever pay spot price for anything,
If you want to find out the value of the pieces you will need to pay a fee.
lmk if you need more info

Hey mate
try ebay because you wont get a better price
i sell gold nuggets on ebay and i have even sold gold scrap and they sell for over spot price
and no website or dealer will ever pay spot price for anything,
If you want to find out the value of the pieces you will need to pay a fee.
lmk if you need more info

thanks for that mate!

Back
Top Bottom