jersey frame

ducky_poo

Ultimate Hawks Collector
Real Name
Colin
ok just bought my first real piece of nba memorbilia. an Andrew Bogut signed Jersery with coa. now only thing is for me to get a frame. so for those people who have got these. what size would be suitable and can you get em from anywhere?

cheers

Check around some local frame stores. You should be able to find a 'pre made' jersey frame box set with matting that you can just get double sided tape or jersey tacks to afix the jersey too. You will save $150 on one you have made up. They are huge and will fit your jersey easy. One of mine is about 4ft tall etc.

I reckon if you get it done professionally it comes up much better...for example...

These are a couple that i have had framed and i am very happy with them. An extra $150 for something that you will keep long term isnt much!!

DSC01082.JPG

DSC01283.JPG

in this case the old sayng goes - you get what you pay for ;) $150 would be a fair price for a pro job. any good framer should be able to help. nothing like a brand new custom made piece and you should get a nice engraved plaque too :D

Back
Top Bottom