loafic

Walt Frazier Collector
Real Name
Branko
eBay User
loafic
Thoughts ppl?

I think it was an interesting choice:
- good from the point of view that he's been coaching the two's and knows who has what capabiliy
- bad from the point of view that they are protecting the clubs image and "saving" the potential choice (wayne campbell, david king, brian royal) if they were to fail... shows lack of confidence in the current assistants i reckon

He's surely just gotta play the kids now and see what they can do. and play ppl at various positions... its the best time to experiment now... get rid of garbage like petiffer & kane johnson

Good choice for caretaker me thinks since he;s so young and won't be the coach next season nearly for certain IMO. So they use him as a true caretaker, and use the rest of the season to decide who is the best to be the coach next year from all other candidates evenly.

Good choice for caretaker me thinks since he;s so young and won't be the coach next season nearly for certain IMO. So they use him as a true caretaker, and use the rest of the season to decide who is the best to be the coach next year from all other candidates evenly.

fair point actually ben :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom