Iverson here we go again!

any team that wants one of its team jerseys in the top 3 sales for the year, want an increase in media exposure and memorabilia sales... his min contract would cover this and more...

Iverson Is ALOT to handle ... But he DOES need to be In the NBA. Nobody doubts his talent. His attitude Is obviously not the best. I do hope he comes back and plays for a team. Iverson oversea's was a sad thing to see. He simply belongs In the NBA. ... Why not put him on the Heat ? ... Perfect fit. lol

I put my comments about this in the other offseason moves thread, so I'm not gonna repeat that here. However I will say that reading that article before he did say that he was willing to participate to helping a team win a championship in any capacity. ;)

Now, I was saying in an earlier thread about what our teams need...... how about the Thunder signing on AI to backup Harden? :D That way we don't lose Harden's scoring punch from the bench from putting him in the starting lineup.

As I've said in another thread, there is one team where he would be a great fit - the Celtics. They seem to have the habit of picking up old fellas on the brink of retirement (see Shaq, JO, Marbury to name a few ;) ) and I bet ge and KG will get on like a house on fire! :p

Would he now accept a bench role and work his heart out to a high level and complete for a spot in the starting lineup?
Really like to see a comeback....it may not be a good comeback but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom