I've reached a milestone!

MavTrav

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Travis
Hey Lads, haven't done a mailday in AGES but had some nice stuff come in the last few weeks, also realised the other day that i had one Dirk Patch to go to hit 50!!!:woot:!!! and what do you know i get home today to find something in the mail box....

UD Trilogy Generations Patch #47/50
sc01ffc13a02.jpg

Fleer Sweet Sigs Hardcourt Heroics Patch #50/50
sc01ffc13a01.jpg

#50:D
UD Premier Rare Remnants Quad #7/25 w KG
sc01ffc13a.jpg
:D:D:D

Unfortunately my happiness was somewhat soured by the condition of that last card, as you can see from the scan, its been bent in the mail, i guess that happens when you send stuff in PLAIN WHITE ENVELOPES:yellow: an angry, well worded email has been sent and i await a reply:mad: (it was ebay, not here by the way)

On a lighter note i got some nice autos too:D

Everyones favourite CBL player... Starbury!
Trilogy Autofocus
sc00003a5605.jpg

UD Black Ticket Auto #49/50
D-Will
sc00003a5604.jpg

UD Black Ticket Auto #8/50
3 time NBA dunk Champ, Nate the Great
sc00003a5603.jpg

thats all for now, and probably a while, got a holiday to Malaysia coming up in 3 weeks and need to save some spending money:D

Thanks for looking
Trav:thumbsup:

Man, nice work indeed on the pick ups. The Dirky collection is coming alonge very nicely, and what a bugger on the damaged card :(

Love the glass auto, I am a dead set sucker for those things, they look awesome in hand and displayed in one touches. So preeeettyyyy.

And speaking of pretty, UD Black tickets. Dang, I love those things, I never get sick of seeing those.

Thanks for sharing you additions :)

Back
Top Bottom