Ive learnt a lesson from Jeremy Lin.

i can't sell. i'd never get a price i would be happy with. yay for my little NT Lin collection

How bout this offer.....

I 'LEASE' them off you????

You give them to me now, I will pay you $100 per month, for 12 months and give them ALL back to you then, in the same condition as you had them??? Possibly with different numbering! ;)

I may or may not sell them and buy them back in that time, but that is irrelevant!!

Really, I keep smiling and hitting every sports page on the net to see the reaction to this great story. This kid just gave me hope again that the Knicks can be a great team again and also have a player who I truly love watching. They can call him anything they want, however, to me, he is Jeremy or the old fashioned long version Jeremiah.

Then a song comes in my head....

Jeremiah was a point guard, he was good friend of mine.
I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink
his wine. He always had some mighty fine wine.

Sing it

Joy to the world...all the boys and girls now , joy to the Knicks in the N.Y.C. and joy to you and me.

Really, I keep smiling and hitting every sports page on the net to see the reaction to this great story. This kid just gave me hope again that the Knicks can be a great team again and also have a player who I truly love watching. They can call him anything they want, however, to me, he is Jeremy or the old fashioned long version Jeremiah.

Then a song comes in my head....

Jeremiah was a point guard, he was good friend of mine.
I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink
his wine. He always had some mighty fine wine.

Sing it

Joy to the world...all the boys and girls now , joy to the Knicks in the N.Y.C. and joy to you and me.

I couldn't help but have a visual of you with a beer in one hand and a mic in the other... rocking out half drunk, singing that...

And you know what it made me think???

"There's 2 minutes of my life I will never get back" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom