Ive learnt a lesson from Jeremy Lin.

If he doesnt cut down on the turnovers, he may just end up with every bloody nba record relating to turnovers!

Thought the coach has handled it well, I guess when you are winning you are grinning.

2jfyg0k.jpg

Went down to see Dave at WhoDat.... We decided to pull some boxes and have a bust. I must have had the lucky streak...

R&S /599 Lin auto... Contenders Patch Lin Auto... 2 base rookies. Man was I stoked that I had the mojo today! Have a look on his facebook page... The picture is there of the cards.

I am glad he let me talk him into it as he was going to flog off the boxes....

Went down to see Dave at WhoDat.... We decided to pull some boxes and have a bust. I must have had the lucky streak...

R&S /599 Lin auto... Contenders Patch Lin Auto... 2 base rookies. Man was I stoked that I had the mojo today! Have a look on his facebook page... The picture is there of the cards.

eBaying em?! haha

Lucky!!!! But Great Work on the Pulls! I had a go at 2 R&S packs today at A1 but obviously didn't have as much luck as you did!!!:)

arhh haha f.e mate wasn't sure :) may have to relist mine starting bid a little lower don't wanna give it away cause ill keep if peeps don't wanna spend big anymore! lol

arhh haha f.e mate wasn't sure :) may have to relist mine starting bid a little lower don't wanna give it away cause ill keep if peeps don't wanna spend big anymore! lol

the bottom line is, if you make your money back on the box, your not giving it away. Anything above that is bonus.

Lin has a game and a half last night.... This kid is for real yo!

I put my auto of his that I had last night, up to 61.00 already! almost has paid for that box it came out of.

Lin has a game and a half last night.... This kid is for real yo!

I put my auto of his that I had last night, up to 61.00 already! almost has paid for that box it came out of.

it's funny how everyone is waiting on lin to come back to earth and how the teams he plays against have video on him, they seem helpless to stop the lin show from going on!

it's funny how everyone is waiting on lin to come back to earth and how the teams he plays against have video on him, they seem helpless to stop the lin show from going on!

I for one have been expecting him to have dropped down a bit by now.... but he hasn't!!! And bloody good on him! He is a very humble young man and I would much rather see the focus on him than on some pig headed player!

My only gripe is nothing to do with him, so much as the effect his prices are having on the other players prices! But what can you do!

Check this out!!
http://linwords.com

Classic

Anyone catch the ESPN headline that got people laid off? "CHINK in the armour". Kinda clever but pretty offensive...

Anyone catch the ESPN headline that got people laid off? "CHINK in the armour". Kinda clever but pretty offensive...

yeah, you don't expect something like that to go public at all..... I find is racist and a bit over board, though they were just trying to be clever. Jeremy handled it like a professional though. Said the apology was good enough and he believed that it was done in jest. I just have great feelings about this dude, I think he is going to do more then just ball, he breaks down so many stereotypes and social un-graces. A bit like what Jackie Robinson did in baseball being the first black to play.

Back
Top Bottom