Its Been a While, Some Jemareo and Finest

pennysdaman

Respect the MVP!!
Real Name
Andrew Baum
Hey Guys how is everyone???

Good I hope????

Well as most of you know ive had a rough time the last few months but have bounced back in the last 5-6 WKS....

So in saying that ive had a bit of mail float in these past weeks

Lets get is started!!​

First up is some JERMAREO DAVIDSON'S!!

07 08 Luxury Box #'D /39..Acidentley Doubled up on this one!!!
sc00049e4302.jpg

sc00049e4301.jpg

07 08 Elevation Jersey's #'D /199 & /69

sc000918c7.jpg

sc000904c5.jpg

Bowman Chrome XFractor #'D /50
sc0009aed301.jpg

Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto #'D /50

GoldREFBowman.jpg

Topps Co-Signers Auto #"D 2/10!!

sc00047a5001.jpg
sc00049e43.jpg

UD Sweet Shot

DavidsonSweetShot.jpg

UD Black

DavidsonBlack.jpg

Bowman Elevation Patch #'D 6/9

sc00056180.jpg

Now Some Davidson Exquisites!!!
Not as many as Ben!!! There are #'S 9 & 10!!!

First one was a FREEBIE from one of our new members GMC!!!!Thanks alot mate!!!
sc00087d3b.jpg

sc000860cc.jpg

Now to the PART om most excited about a SET COMPLETION!!!!!
of 07 08 TOPPS FINEST AUTO/REFRACTORS!!!

These first 3 came in a while back i was just waiting for one more till i posted the last ones up!!!

Dominic McGuire
McGuireFinest.jpg

Marco Belinelli

sc00074bef.jpg

Yi Jianlian

sc00039e15.jpg

Now a few weeks back i got this email from topps.....
Not exactley sure what to think??Also the Draft Pick Redemption AUTO Version of Either Rose, Beasley, Mayo........said the same thing....
Well its not confirmed who it will but surely it cant take them that long
as we have already seen these 3 Guys autos so far in other sets!!!

Dear Consumer.

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently experiencing a delay in processing the following redemption card:

PIN #: Product: Card/Player Name
FBALSL8F0E Topps Finest JamesOn Curry RAV Refractor/Al Thorton

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

Do not hesitate to contact our Consumer Relations department via phone at 1-800-489-9149 or via email at [email protected] for assistance. A consumer relations representative will be available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm (ET).

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
The Topps Company, Inc.

OK OK now ill move on to my last and final card of this mailday.....
A huge thanks to Josh(Wonga5)!!Sent me a PM asking me if i had this particular card...and i said HELL NO i didnt!!!!
With out any more suspense i give to you

The Injury Plauged #1 Pick

GREG ODEN!!!!!

GregOdenFinest-1.jpg

That now completes my 07 08 FINEST RC/AU/REF Set!!!!

And to steal a line from Mike!!!

ENJOY My Happiness!!!

Nice mailday mate!! I have a SPX rc auto jsy of Jemareo /825 and a Elevation jsy /29 if your interested??? I guess you would already have them but you never know..
Cheers
Dylan:v:

Nice stuff mate, the finest refractor au rc set is always nice to collect from any year. I done it with the 06 07 crop and it looks great together. However the crop u collected has some bigger names in it and is a great effort. Well done mate. Good to see u back and badder than ever.

Beautiful mailday.......great Dudleys.....can say that now he is a Sun!

The Oden is a beauty!

ENJOY My Happiness!!!​

What on earth is going on on the boards around the world :D Ha ha ha ha ha

You certainly have come back with a bang, sweet additions for the Davidson PC.

And what a gesture by GMC and Wonga5 as well there, what great work.

Congrats on completing the set, it's great to complete something you set out for and you picked a nice set to go after.

Thanks for sharing :)

Aussiemjfreak:Thanks for the nice comments!!Yeah its a great feeling to have completed this set!!

SMC...UMM in not sure whats next on the set collection??Any ideas at all??Was flirting with the idea of goin for the Draft Pick Redemptions....Or maybe the Blue REFS??Not sure yet?

Buystufformikelee:Well mate your maildays blow my mind when ever i see them so i thought bugger it im stealing your line!!!LOL

Andrew(Ozguy):Thanks mate yeah all the Finest look great together!!They will look even better when and if they honour the last few redemptions!!And ill hopefully have some more stuff coming in!!

Sirdylan:I think i need the elevation jersey /29 if you could get me a scan that be great as i dont think i have it!!!

Everyone else!!!Thanks so much for the nice and kind words!!!even know ive only met a handfull of you guys, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside logging back in and seeing all these comments!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom