It's been a long time...

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Been awhile since I shared some mail!

Here are my latest additions since my last mailday post, including auto #600 (Kidd/Hill Immac. Dual)

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

wowzers!! now thats a mailday......love the Flawless cards and the dual with Hill!

The dual with Hill is definitely one of my favorites. I usually fail at getting big cards for milestones, so was very happy to be able to get it for a great price as well.

We might have to launch your PC into outer space, it sure is out of this world !!
Stuning stuff mate.

Appreciate the kind words mate! When I started collecting again, I was happy just to get my first auto, now I have over 600 haha

Good to see you back, great additions!

Thanks mate! I did lose my way with the collection for awhile, his prices have been manipulated big time the past couple years, so it hasn't been easy to navigate around all of that!

Wow!!! I'm not here that often these days, but man, I think I can and had a look at the right time!!!!!

Those are some really awesome cards!

Wowsers! 600 autos! Might be easier if you just hired Kidd out for an afternoon and got him to sign a load of stuff exclusively for you! lol Awesome achievement mate!

Bam!! What a mail day... Congrats mate awesome stuff

Thanks bro! Hope your collection is still going great!

Wow!!! I'm not here that often these days, but man, I think I can and had a look at the right time!!!!!

Those are some really awesome cards!

Appreciate it man! :D

Wow that is an amazing lot.

Thank you :)

Crazy load it Kidds auto mailday. Look awesome sitting next to each!!

Thanks mate! Also really highlights Panini's overkill on parallels :lol:

Wowsers! 600 autos! Might be easier if you just hired Kidd out for an afternoon and got him to sign a load of stuff exclusively for you! lol Awesome achievement mate!

You know, he might just be up for it! He already signs every Panini and UD product anyways...he's on that Mark Aguirre...Alex English level 😂

These cards alone are great. To know it’s a small portion of the overall is incredible... hurts to see him in knicks cards though...

These cards alone are great. To know it’s a small portion of the overall is incredible... hurts to see him in knicks cards though...

Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, he should have retired when he won the championship with the Mavs. That one season with the Knicks was totally unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom