It's a Muggsy kinda Mailday

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
What's up guys hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. Have a special Muggsy Bogues lot, four of which are all jersey numbered. Yes I paid a mint for them lol once I got one I started looking out for them and ended up with 4!

This one's not jersey numbered 16/25
DSC00751.JPG

The next four are...

Started with this Muggsy shadowbox

1/60

DSC04838.JPG

1/25
DSC05694.JPG

1/10
DSC00752.JPG

1/10
DSC00757.JPG

There was actually a member here in Aus who owned this card and was selling it. I didn't buy it because I thought it was too much. Saw it a few months later from someone in the US...needless to say I paid much more for it...dammit :sick:
DSC00756.JPG

And..

Can all the jersey numbered Mr Bogues pls stand up :hearts:

1.JPG

Cheers for looking!

I love the Muggsy maildays, I wish I could collect more players but my PC costs me way too much as it is!! Really love that NT proof signatures that card looks really classy... and that select looks so shiny!

Thanks Antony, don't know how you can stay so focused but then again Penny's cards don't sell cheap either! I wish I had the same dicipline to just stick to one player, my bank account, fiance and mortgage would really appreciate it ;)

haha i dont think anyone in this hobby can keep those 3 things happy!! I was doing well not buying much then i blew about 3000 in a month on just 3 cards, so needless to say bank accounts not happy, and shhhh dont tell the family:kick:!

haha hopefully my fiance isn't an undercover member here spying on me :cautious: yikes! I hear you. I recently won a Christmas game worn Birdman jersey from an NBA.com auction. Ok so I won the jersey for whatever price cool, then there's the ridiculous postage cost and I was like ok sure. Then when it arrived into Australia UPS called me and said I have to pay duty and clearance and it cost me nearly an extra $300!!! OMG kick me when I'm down UPS!! :mad::thumbsdown::sick:

Nice cards as always my friend. A nice change up to your "Big Men" PC.

Oh not to worry my Big man Mailday is coming soon, lots and lots :D

Those photos really make those cards shine. The flawless is a think of beauty. Might have to track one down for myself.

Nice simple design always the best :)

Awesome mini man mailday!! Seems sneaky side PC's are the thing atm...even I have started one! Will unleash it in the near future. Luckily it will only be 15 or so cards in total!

Awesome mini man mailday!! Seems sneaky side PC's are the thing atm...even I have started one! Will unleash it in the near future. Luckily it will only be 15 or so cards in total!

I recently picked up a 5th jersey numbered Muggsy auto, that's 5 now. Totally wasn't expecting to collect Muggsy let alone jersey numbered. Damn these sneaky side PC's!

I recently picked up a 5th jersey numbered Muggsy auto, that's 5 now. Totally wasn't expecting to collect Muggsy let alone jersey numbered. Damn these sneaky side PC's!
Yup out of lack of Ennis cards I started a Star Co BGS Wilkins PC. Got about 6 or 7 so far. Only going for BGS 8-9 to keep costs down. A bit of fun.

Everybody loves Muggsy - real champion of the people. Inspirational player and great cards too!

Yup out of lack of Ennis cards I started a Star Co BGS Wilkins PC. Got about 6 or 7 so far. Only going for BGS 8-9 to keep costs down. A bit of fun.

Sweet side PC, look forward to seeing it. How do you feel about collecting Ennis in a Grizzlies jersey? I'm hoping Miami won't trade Birdman but I think its inevitable, it'll be weird seeing him in another jersey.

These look awesome. Thanks for the show.

Thanks for looking! :)

Everybody loves Muggsy - real champion of the people. Inspirational player and great cards too!

Cheers Dwayne, hmm wonder how many 1/ I'll end up by the end of the year :rolleyes:

Sweet side PC, look forward to seeing it. How do you feel about collecting Ennis in a Grizzlies jersey? I'm hoping Miami won't trade Birdman but I think its inevitable, it'll be weird seeing him in another jersey.

Thanks Aaron, well cardboard wise there aren't any Grizzlies as yet (probably as he's pretty much been assigned with Iowa Energy in the D-League since the trade) I don't mind too much as long as there's cards. Do you collect pre Miami cards of Andersen? Depends where the player really made their mark. Ennis hasn't really done that anywhere since Perth so in that sense i don't mind. He's probably gonna get moved around before either coming back to Oz or somewhere in Europe so i think the cards will dry up completely soon.

Back
Top Bottom