Is the price reasonable?

buffalobills

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bill
Hi, I was surfing on ebay and came across this nice Jordan card. It's a MJ 1/1 Autographed Stitchings Patch from Premier. It's difficult to find 1/1 MJ auto now since no one is willing to sell it so the asking price of $2800 seems very appealing to me since it did come from a high-end product. The only concern I have is that it's a manufactured patch instead of a g/u patch, so I was wondering if it is still worth that much? Last time I saw a 1/1 MJ auto selling for $1500 a few months ago and it had no patch or anything, and there's one on ebay now that's a buyback and it's selling for $3500. Should I go ahead and buy this one or should I save my money and try my luck for the new Premier? But with my luck, I doubt that I would be able to pull a Jordan 1/1 auto from 1 case of the Premier (since $2800 would probably only get me 1 case). Please give me some suggestions, thanks.

07/08 Premier Michael Jordan Auto Stitching Patch #1/1 - eBay (item 250346867317 end time Dec-29-08 20:17:28 PST)

2.8k for a crummy autograph and MANUFACTURER patch of Mike???You got to be off your mind to buy that one.LOL.

The last one from memory sold for $1200. If you got that amount if spare cash wait for one of these:
Upper Deck Basketball's Photos - 2008-09 NBA Premier 1-of-1 Jordan Signatures | Facebook

those look very nice too.... but I'm worried that whoever pulls those are gonna keep them and this might be my only chance owning a 1/1 Jordan auto though since I can't afford a logoman for sure. Plus I saw it on ebay before that a similar auto patch of Kobe #5/5 was sold for $1100... so you think it's fair to offer the sell $2200 for the MJ? Thanks for your input and advise.

Hi, I was surfing on ebay and came across this nice Jordan card. It's a MJ 1/1 Autographed Stitchings Patch from Premier. It's difficult to find 1/1 MJ auto now since no one is willing to sell it so the asking price of $2800 seems very appealing to me since it did come from a high-end product. The only concern I have is that it's a manufactured patch instead of a g/u patch, so I was wondering if it is still worth that much? Last time I saw a 1/1 MJ auto selling for $1500 a few months ago and it had no patch or anything, and there's one on ebay now that's a buyback and it's selling for $3500. Should I go ahead and buy this one or should I save my money and try my luck for the new Premier? But with my luck, I doubt that I would be able to pull a Jordan 1/1 auto from 1 case of the Premier (since $2800 would probably only get me 1 case). Please give me some suggestions, thanks.

07/08 Premier Michael Jordan Auto Stitching Patch #1/1 - eBay (item 250346867317 end time Dec-29-08 20:17:28 PST)

Definitely a nice card... Make a descent offer to the seller and see how you go... Thats why he put a best offer option... Then you wont have to pay that $2,800. Goodluck and pls post here if you decide to buy... hehehe:lol:

those look very nice too.... but I'm worried that whoever pulls those are gonna keep them and this might be my only chance owning a 1/1 Jordan auto though since I can't afford a logoman for sure. Plus I saw it on ebay before that a similar auto patch of Kobe #5/5 was sold for $1100... so you think it's fair to offer the sell $2200 for the MJ? Thanks for your input and advise.

I wouldn't even offer $200 for that. It's a silly card and doesn't make any sense why it got produced.

There a way better MJ autograph's out there. Don't make the mistake of buying something like that you'll regret later.

Definitely a nice card... Make a descent offer to the seller and see how you go... Thats why he put a best offer option... Then you wont have to pay that $2,800. Goodluck and pls post here if you decide to buy... hehehe:lol:

For sure, but I'm still undecided at this point. Really like the card, but don't know if I should try my luck on a case instead.... though the chance of getting a Jordan 1/1 auto is so slim.

I wouldn't even offer $200 for that. It's a silly card and doesn't make any sense why it got produced.

There a way better MJ autograph's out there. Don't make the mistake of buying something like that you'll regret later.

Why do you force your opinions on people?? Sure give your opinion but don't force feed it too people mate.

I like the look of the cards, but as a MJ fan I personaly wouldn't fork outthat much, or even close to that. But, it is really a case of each to their own! If you like the card make what you think is a reasonable offer on the card!

Why do you force your opinions on people?? Sure give your opinion but don't force feed it too people mate.

I like the look of the cards, but as a MJ fan I personaly wouldn't fork outthat much, or even close to that. But, it is really a case of each to their own! If you like the card make what you think is a reasonable offer on the card!

It was typical of him... I'm sure he wants that card too but for $200, I dont think anyone in their right mind will sell it for that cheap...:)

Originally Posted by buffalobills
and this might be my only chance owning a 1/1 Jordan auto though since I can't afford a logoman for sure.
I'm sure UD will continue to pump them out for you so don't fret unless you really want one right now.

If you sure you want it and have the cash to spare, offer him a descent amount and if you are not that sure then take Chad's advise. UD will always make one for you... ;)

Yikes! I'm really not a fan of the manufactured patch at all and is that a sticker autograph? Don't buy it mainly because its a 1/1, there will be others in time to come. If you really MUST have it, $2200 is still way too much, throw in a small offer of $600 and see where it takes you.

Well, then what you are saying is you are willing to put up cash for any old card stamped 1/1 with a Jordan auto on it?

I agree that this one just doesn;t cut it compared to the other that Jordan23 put up, and especially as other 1/1s have come up at a lower price.

THey will always come up so do not drop that amount on cash just because you want a "1/1" right now.

Ersk

finally decided to make an offer of $1600 this morning, but the seller sent me a message saying that the card had already been sold. I tried to convince him to sell to me with a higher price but i was told that he actually sold the card for less than I originally offered and couldn't sell to me since he had already promised to sell to the other buyer. "sigh", guess i'm not meant to own a MJ 1/1 auto. Darn these responsible sellers!!! Anyway, thanks for everyone who have given me suggestions.

finally decided to make an offer of $1600 this morning, but the seller sent me a message saying that the card had already been sold. I tried to convince him to sell to me with a higher price but i was told that he actually sold the card for less than I originally offered and couldn't sell to me since he had already promised to sell to the other buyer. "sigh", guess i'm not meant to own a MJ 1/1 auto. Darn these responsible sellers!!! Anyway, thanks for everyone who have given me suggestions.

Thank god:D:D:D

You should hit this one immediately now:
MICHAEL JORDAN UD AUTOGRAPHED 1/1 BUYBACK CARD - eBay (item 200295465509 end time Jan-11-09 17:33:10 PST)

Back
Top Bottom