Inglis Top Prospect thumb print advice

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Hey guys, i pulled this from a pack last week. It appears that there is a thumb print on the signature and was wondering if you guys think this would affect the price (up or down).

gi.jpg

I also pulled this Lockyer Legend, Serial #002 and was also wondering what you guys thought on the value? Personally i think Lockyer Legend (any normal serial # ) is worth $130

DLF.jpg

DLB.jpg

These cards do not scan well.

Interested in your guys opinions.

Cheers :thumbsup:

The low numbering on the Lockyer would definitely get an extra $50 for that card, I reckon. Select always keeps the #1's for anybody who doesn't know, so this is the lowest numbering you will see.

As for the Inglis, I think it will come down to personal taste. Some will prefer a mint crisp auto, while other will love the thumbprint individuality of it! If you get two people who think along those lines bidding then it could be worth more than the standard price for that card.

Either way, is there a better Top Prospect or Future Force released by Select than the Inglis? I don't think so, brilliant pull, congrats!!!

The low numbering on the Lockyer would definitely get an extra $50 for that card, I reckon. Select always keeps the #1's for anybody who doesn't know, so this is the lowest numbering you will see.

As for the Inglis, I think it will come down to personal taste. Some will prefer a mint crisp auto, while other will love the thumbprint individuality of it! If you get two people who think along those lines bidding then it could be worth more than the standard price for that card.

Either way, is there a better Top Prospect or Future Force released by Select than the Inglis? I don't think so, brilliant pull, congrats!!!

Pretty close to what i think to:thumbsup:

well said mate

Thanks for the help guys, im not really that into low numbers but i know some collectors are. Having said that i dont think i would let the Lockyer go for $50 extra.
The Signature advice was spot on, personally i would much prefer a mint and crisp auto. I actually had packed it to mail to select for a replacement. I spoke to a few people and decided i should probably keep it.

I also noticed the signatures on the Top Prospects from this series are really inconsistent. Heres my best example, Thin, Medium and Fat. Personally i like the thin sigs.

yg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom