im fighting an addiction ......

nato78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
Hello Everyone

Yes its true, im fighting an addiction. 11-12 years ago i collected way too many basketball cards. I found this site while trying to get rid of the ones i have. Over the years the collection has been wittled down (due to sticky fingers lol).

So i come on here and now after 1 day im already wanting to buy a box of cards. Arrggghhh can someone help me? not with the box..with the addiction hehe. Well i guess its better than drugs....

Well thats a little bit about me. Keeping it short, its Australia day, so off to the parents for a bbq.

have fun
cyas

Nato

Welcome. We'll its easy to know your addicted, thats why your here. Hope you have fun here with some box breaks soon!

Hi Nato, you have come to the right place Have fun in the forum mate!

Shouldn't have trouble scoring a box from somewhere. Ebay is a great place to start. I also have boxes available, LMK if you want need one.

Cheers

Justin

welcome, from one card addict to the other, hope ya have fun here

Hill33 is right. It may come across as addiction but I've been doing this so long its just what I do. Unlike most addictions it doesn't alienate family, friends and I can afford my bills so keep it up I say!

Welcome to the boards. I'm sure you can offload some of your stuff and get some new stuff to replace it. Its a different world these days and like Geelongfan said boxes are now a form of card gambling. Take the plunge or pick up singles. Depends on what you want really.

Most of all, have fun collecting.

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.
I do not care what ya call it,I love IT.
Stop fighting it mate.You will get more cards that way
Enjoy