im fighting an addiction ......

nato78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
Hello Everyone :)

Yes its true, im fighting an addiction. 11-12 years ago i collected way too many basketball cards. I found this site while trying to get rid of the ones i have. Over the years the collection has been wittled down (due to sticky fingers lol).

So i come on here and now after 1 day im already wanting to buy a box of cards. Arrggghhh can someone help me? not with the box..with the addiction hehe. Well i guess its better than drugs....

Well thats a little bit about me. Keeping it short, its Australia day, so off to the parents for a bbq.

have fun
cyas

Nato

Welcome. We'll its easy to know your addicted, thats why your here. Hope you have fun here with some box breaks soon! :D

Hi Nato, you have come to the right place :) Have fun in the forum mate!

Shouldn't have trouble scoring a box from somewhere. Ebay is a great place to start. I also have boxes available, LMK if you want need one.

Cheers

Justin

welcome, from one card addict to the other, hope ya have fun here :)

Hill33 is right. It may come across as addiction but I've been doing this so long its just what I do. Unlike most addictions it doesn't alienate family, friends and I can afford my bills so keep it up I say!

Welcome to the boards. I'm sure you can offload some of your stuff and get some new stuff to replace it. Its a different world these days and like Geelongfan said boxes are now a form of card gambling. Take the plunge or pick up singles. Depends on what you want really.

Most of all, have fun collecting.

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.
I do not care what ya call it,I love IT.
Stop fighting it mate.You will get more cards that way:cool:
Enjoy;)

Back
Top Bottom