I think I might buy this one...

He's already knocked back an offer for $11k. :eek:

I must admit, I don't really 'get' the whole logoman-mania...for that amount I'd be picking up a '48 Mikan RC...but each to their own.

He's already knocked back an offer for $11k. :eek:

I must admit, I don't really 'get' the whole logoman-mania...for that amount I'd be picking up a '48 Mikan RC...but each to their own.

$11,000!!!!! is he serious? and he didnt take it!! hes crazy :blink:

I assume that is correct...in the posted questions he says that the highest offer so far is $11k, but all of the offers have been rejected.

...and he only busted one box to get this card, so he says...:(

Hi everybody, you know I've received a pm on Ebay for $16k, but still waiting for a concrete offer. I've seen that last year triple logoman of Dr J/Magic/Bird sold for 11k, so I think that my card is worth more than $11k.

well the $3 & $5 bidders were dreaming :lol:

i dont think its shill bidding, just idiots who settup up accounts and bid, but spose he could cancel the bids if he suspected that . its a shame, crap like that stuffs up your auctions, like the dude who sold his life that had to relist :lol:

well its be relisted

i think he should have taken that 16K offer when he got it with the big BIN price.

been heaps of 0 feedback winners of big cards lately, shill/stupid time wasting idiots city

Back
Top Bottom