I have an idea...i need your opinion

SCOT

Banned User
Real Name
Philippe
I know i am new but i propose you something.
what di you thnik about this idea?
Each month we ( or i if you want ) create a topic named ( thanks mister mailman for example) and each collector can write what i have receive during the month,that means every day the others collector can see the cards of the others collectors and that is easier and better for the eyes..
et me know your opinion.
Thks

Ahh not if you get 10+ cards in each mailday a few times a week. I say it fine the way it is.

Using the new post button keeps you up to date with all the new maildays easily.

I think it's a good idea if anyone wants to list their mail each week/month instead of scanning it.
Might help out some people with trades etc?

Well you can do both. The point is to show cards and share with people. I post a lot of stuff most have never seen etc. I for one want to see the scans of peoples stuff they get in.

Yeah, me too. I for one never scan everything though. Like the cheaper game-used etc. It takes too long, so I guess I'm just lazy. I'm still for scanning the good and interesting stuff!
I'm just thinking listing all incoming will make it easier to see what other people have

Back
Top Bottom