How To Support OzCardTrader By Using eBay

Sorry about that. I did an upgrade yesterday. I'll get them fixed. In the mean time if you go to the front page and there's some links on the right hand side (scroll down)

Bump for everyone. And to also help you can disable your adblocker on OZCT if you have it enabled to help us maximise the revenue from ads and the ebay links

WOW, just saw this thread// Feel so bad you guys could have nearly bought a new server with commissions from my feebay purchases this year.. I'll right my wrongs from now on and line up purchases and then go through the links from here to purchase..

Juts a question, after accessing feebay from OCT, do you make the commission as soon as you win a BIN or auction? or you have to complete the sale with payment?

what if you access feebay from OCT, make a bid (which ends up winning) but you aren't online when the item is won? You still get commission?

Once you click through to ebay and win an auctin either by bidding or BIN, the system recognises that you came through OZCT and gives us a small commission. You do not have to be online.

The system goes on auctions won, but if you do not complete the transaction ebay will reverse the transaction. We do not see anything for about 2 months after the auctions end.

Just found out that ebay have changed this program.

In the past, once you clicked on a link, you could visit any time within 7 days and make bids and it would count. Now, the click through only last 24 hours.

So in order to benefit OZCT, you need to click through the links on the site every time. I understand this is painful, but I really appreciate the support from everyone!

Graham

I continually forget about using the click-through for ebay from ozct.

Is there some way I can set up ebay as a favorite which would have the click-through triggered in the address automatically?

great innititive.