How To Support OzCardTrader By Using eBay

this is a fantastic initiative Graham. Well done! I will be sure to use it.

This is pretty cool for the site!

So when I put my eBay auction links on the site, does this new partnership mean anyone using them to buy something on eBay gives something back to OCT via eBay?

So Graham - Does ANY link to eBay do the trick or does it have to be a link to a specific auction?

So Graham - Does ANY link to eBay do the trick or does it have to be a link to a specific auction?

I believe its any link/any auction, which is why i'm commited to always clicking through Ozcards when i'm gonna be buyin stuff on Ebay.
Its nice to know some of the dollars ive spent will make their way back to here.:thumbsup:

I believe its any link/any auction, which is why i'm commited to always clicking through Ozcards when i'm gonna be buyin stuff on Ebay.
Its nice to know some of the dollars ive spent will make their way back to here.:thumbsup:

Cheers!

Is that correct Graham?

Yes that's correct. As per my earlier post:

As long as you click on ANY ebay link on the site (from signatures, peoples for sale posts with ebay links or just via the links in the header) and make a purchase on ebay you will be supporting us. :)

Cheers and thanks for your support everyone!

Yes that's correct. As per my earlier post:

Yeah just wasn't sure if individual Auction links counted but yeah that's great news and an awesome addition to the site.

I post plenty of eBay links so I hope they draw a few sales and therefore $$ the sites way!

Wow, that's awesome! I wish there was a way to make the tab really stand out and get the message to everyone that just buying using that link will help support the site. Maybe animate it and make the tab red in colour? I didn't even know about this, and I've spent a bit recently.

Wow, that's awesome! I wish there was a way to make the tab really stand out and get the message to everyone that just buying using that link will help support the site. Maybe animate it and make the tab red in colour? I didn't even know about this, and I've spent a bit recently.

If you've visited any ebay links through ozcards and then purchased anything on ebay it has probably contributed to us. I *think* it counts for at least a couple of days after clicking any ebay link through ozct (but can't be 100% certain of this) so you may have contributed without even knowing :) Just to be on the safe side, if you go through the links on the site when you make a purchase it can be guaranteed to help :)

That's the thing, I just opened a new browser as I normally do instead of the link on ozct. I was wondering what that tab was for, and thought it was just a shortcut to ebay and closed it after I opened it and didn't use the link again. But nevermind, will definitely keep it in mind next time on my purchases!

But have you clicked on ANY ebay link on ozcards before purchasing a card ? Even in someones post to say "check out this card" ?

The way it works is you can go to eBay via ANY link on the site - even direct links to completely different auctions. As long as you've gone to eBay from OZCT at some stage prior to buying, you should be all good - that's my way of understanding it :)

Mmm..well, maybe I have done that before! Like clicked on a link from a thread about "Crazy auction!" and then just gone to My eBay and bought something from there later on...

Any chance of an update on how this is working out? Doing enough to keep the site kickin'?

Cheers :)

I wish I read this earlyer. I have been making afue ebay purchese latley. But I will make shore i do that know when i make payment and buy stuff to help you guys out.

I think this is a fantastic site.

Cheers Andrew.

Back
Top Bottom