How To Support OzCardTrader By Using eBay

Because we should make enough to cover all costs, we won't need to accept any further cash donations.

Perhaps we can start up a card fund, where users who want to support the site can donate cards and we can use them for giveaways on the site ?

great to hear for the site mate, also let me know about the card fund, i have a HEAP of cards i can donate, no base all inserts, rc's, gu and autos.
LMK
cheers

But have you clicked on ANY ebay link on ozcards before purchasing a card ? Even in someones post to say "check out this card" ?

The way it works is you can go to eBay via ANY link on the site - even direct links to completely different auctions. As long as you've gone to eBay from OZCT at some stage prior to buying, you should be all good - that's my way of understanding it :)

I do it all the time and I hope its working out G.

Hi guys - sorry for the late response. Been a tad busy of late :)

Things are working well - we appear to be earning enough to cover the site costs easily each month. It is slowly trending upwards so hopefully it gets to a stage where we can do some giveaways etc on the site. The bad news - we still haven't actually received anything - they work 3 months behind so we won't get our first payment in our account until the end of June :(

One thing I have noticed (which could be an issue) is using the Firefox browser. If you have the AdBlock Plus extension installed, it must be disabled on Ozcardtrader in order for the ebay program to work. If you have it enabled, it blocks the scrpt which tracks the clicks to eBay, and the site will receive nothing from your purchases.

Thank you to all for your support.

Graham

If there is something I wanna buy on ebay but the link isn't on this forum, Could I just post the link here on ozcards then follow that link back to ebay? Maybe we should have a sticky thread where people can post the link to the cards they are gonna buy.

If there is something I wanna buy on ebay but the link isn't on this forum, Could I just post the link here on ozcards then follow that link back to ebay? Maybe we should have a sticky thread where people can post the link to the cards they are gonna buy.

Just click on the eBay links in the bar at the top of the site, then search for your card and purchase. That will work :)

Just bumping this up to remind fellow ozcarders to support this great site and to always click thru Ozcardtraders when making ur ebay purchases.:thumbsup:

i have only just spotted this, havent read thru all posts, but i have a question,(sorry if it has already been asked)

Id like to do my part to help out if i can :)

What i was thinking is that i have been buying a bit from ebay the last few weeks but since they were not from links on here you get nothing :(
so what i was thinking, if there was a thread set aside that i could post a link to the item i was going to buy, then click the link to do the purchase then you get your share, is that correct?
or do you simply get the credit if i access ebay from oct either way?

i have only just spotted this, havent read thru all posts, but i have a question,(sorry if it has already been asked)

Id like to do my part to help out if i can :)

What i was thinking is that i have been buying a bit from ebay the last few weeks but since they were not from links on here you get nothing :(
so what i was thinking, if there was a thread set aside that i could post a link to the item i was going to buy, then click the link to do the purchase then you get your share, is that correct?
or do you simply get the credit if i access ebay from oct either way?

You can access ebay through the site in anyway, such as clicking the links in the nav bar - doesn't have to be a direct link to the item! :)

Great Idea :) i have been buying some cards on ebay lately so in future I will be sure to go to ebay through this site .... That way if I find something I wish to buy this great site can get a commisson I will also be sure to tell my friends who I know buy cards off ebay to do the same :)

Cheers :)

Great idea,i for one will be accessing my ebay purchases through Ozcards from now on, i hope other ozcarders will do the same and support this great site.
i sure will as well,ebay has taken enough of my money,id like to see some go to OZCT where i will be doing most of my card shopping from now on,hope we do well,keep us up to date on how much OZCT get from ebay,the more the better and if we see results financially more will comply,well done OZCT and good luck. PS i think you should keep us posted as to OZCT Profits from ebay.

i sure will as well,ebay has taken enough of my money,id like to see some go to OZCT where i will be doing most of my card shopping from now on,hope we do well,keep us up to date on how much OZCT get from ebay,the more the better and if we see results financially more will comply,well done OZCT and good luck. PS i think you should keep us posted as to OZCT Profits from ebay.

I agree Gregga :) And I also think that if we see how much OZCT is making it will keep us more motivated to go to ebay from here :)

Cheers all :)

Hi all
Im not actually allowed to disclose how much we get from this, but it has its good months and bad months. Every click helps us to continue to cover our ongoing (and as the site gets more popular - growing) costs.
To further show your support, we have introduced Premium Memberships where we have exclusive Member only draws.
More details here:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/become-an-ozct-premium-member.114100/
Cheers
Graham

Back
Top Bottom