How many cards in a Spectra Rainbow?

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
Am I correct that a full rainbow of the new spectra is 5 cards, cos the base card starts at green?

Green
Red (die cut I think)
Blue
Gold
Is there a black?

Anyone with Kobe spectras can hit me up too.

Yes you are correct, and yes there are black. Other cards in spectra have different colours I believe. Autos seem to have green, light blue, orange, gold and black. Jerseys come in just blue, gold and black I think.

it seems to be the same rainbow for every single release, just different numbering. It get's tiresome to PC sometimes...

exactly my feeling right now. I've just seen preferred and we have like 6 or 7 variations of each auto set, including the crown diecuts which only had gold, silver and the 1/1 last year...

exactly my feeling right now. I've just seen preferred and we have like 6 or 7 variations of each auto set, including the crown diecuts which only had gold, silver and the 1/1 last year...

player collectors cannot physically do player sets from all these collections including select and signatures

player collectors cannot physically do player sets from all these collections including select and signatures

I've honestly given up on the new stuff for Faried. Spectra was the straw that broke me, I only picked up 1 card from it. Preferred is worse, and looks horrific. I'm kinda surprised I lasted this long. Right now I have little interest in getting anything for the PC. Hopefully it passes!

I've honestly given up on the new stuff for Faried. Spectra was the straw that broke me, I only picked up 1 card from it. Preferred is worse, and looks horrific. I'm kinda surprised I lasted this long. Right now I have little interest in getting anything for the PC. Hopefully it passes!
I'm exactly the same. Today is the first day I haven't raced home to jump on eBay. There's just too much.

I've had more interest in starting a new PC with mainly 90's cards. It is so much cheaper and I have found it more rewarding.

I'm exactly the same. Today is the first day I haven't raced home to jump on eBay. There's just too much.

I've had more interest in starting a new PC with mainly 90's cards. It is so much cheaper and I have found it more rewarding.

Agree. I might start a new thread on this, we're high jacking it... Sorry Coopz!

In a way I'm thankful that Dirk doesn't sign too often - All of the variations are crazy...yet I still want them all!!

In 2013/14 he already has had 333 cards released(Excluding 1/1's) and there are still 3 releases to come. In his 16 year career only twice has he had more than 300 cards in a year (2003/04 & 2009/10), I feel sorry for anyone trying to PC a rookie from the last couple of years

Back
Top Bottom