how many albums do you have

90'inserts

OLD SCHOOL ADDICT
Real Name
raif
hi all im just cleaning out my office/collection room and have counted 32 card albums containing common sets and marvel and dc card sets how many do you have im sure im not anywhere near the top collectors on the site thanks

iv got one of those glass display cabinets from ikea you can fit 6 albums on each shelf and theres four shelves and cause there tiny they fit in the corner easy and iv got an old shop display counter and have them piled on that haha

Well I am getting up there, I have 45 albums of Rugby League cards, 3 albums of Cricket cards and 1 Stargate Atlantis trading card album...............:)

That is NOT including the NRL albums and base sets that I have for sale / trade at the moment.

A photo of a portion of my collection is attached.

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Just thinking about it now and I have surprised myself with how many I have. I'm not sure of my exact numbers but it is more than 30 :eek:. I guess that happens when you have been collecting for 20 years :lol:

All but 5 or 6 are rugby league.

Just thinking about it now and I have surprised myself with how many I have. I'm not sure of my exact numbers but it is more than 30 :eek:. I guess that happens when you have been collecting for 20 years :lol:

All but 5 or 6 are rugby league.

I wish I had been collecting for 20 years..........I only started in 2005......:)

I wish I had been collecting for 20 years..........I only started in 2005......:)

OMG you've been busy! I'd like to see what you have for sale at the moment!

I have 20 albums in use. NFL, NHL, and MLB. I am just starting to collect NRL and Rugby Union. I have TONS of MLB sets starting in the 70's through the early 90's all in boxes. Only a few sets are in albums. Most of the album stuff is PC or traders. Some non sport cards too. I have other traders ready to go in sleeves or some are in top loaders/team bags for mid to higher end traders. I keep some PC like this too.

Wow some of you guys have heaps of albums and obviously heaps of cards.

I just have mine in two row boxes (lots and lots of them).

As fast as the wife moves a box from the lounge room floor I replace it with another one.

Just the 2 for me - one for last year's Topps baseball and one for this year's Topps basketball. I've only been collecting the last 6 months or so and I'm more of a player collector anyway.

not many if any, how many dudes you know role like this, how many dudes you know flow like this, not many if any, how many dudes you know got the skills to rock a show like this, i dont know anybody.

2 big folders 1 for rookies one for base.

Ive got 6 folders full of 90s NBA, NFL & NRL along with a couple of tupperware containers full aswell.

Back
Top Bottom