How do you follow?

How do you follow the NBA?

• I have a team I support no matter what!

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • I would follow my fave player anywere!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Ryanm2117

Charles Oakley
Real Name
Ryan
eBay User
ryanm2117
How do you follow the NBA?

Do you have a team you support no matter what?

OR

Do you support the team your fave player is on?

I seem to follow the teams my fav players are on (eg Mutombo) and if he moved to a different team i would support that team.

I don't know why and this is he only sport i do it in, but for some reason I support players, not teams.

i follow the magic no matter what. i was pissed off when we traded tmac and i was gonna go for the rockets but ive stuck with the magic and will stay with them even if dwighty gets traded.

Its funny I originally followed Orlando (back in 94) as a team but loved Rider as a player.... but at some stage I changed to Wolves, and have seen Rider leave, Marbury Leave and now KG Leave... but I'll still follow the Wolves.

Well i was always a huge bulls fan mainly cos of MJ and Pippen, but i really like the lakers especially when they had shaq daddy and kobe. So really i follow the lakers but will always have a soft spot for the bulls.

i follow the pistons, and have since the early 90s when i first started to follow, but also keep an eye on teams that my other fav players play for such as Orlando and Charlotte...and now Memphis with Darko ;)

Sonic for life...no matter who they got and how bad they are...

Always like Ray Allen once he arrived in the league...Was over the moon when Seattle traded for him and now would love to see him in the finals with KG and Pierce...

Also have a very soft spot for Tyrus Thomas...I think he's going to be something very special..

Oh and look out for Corey Brewer....he's going to be Kendall Gill times 10!!

NYK for life!!
I started following them in the early 90s when vicious suffocating defense was our trademark until now when vicious basketball is our trademark. However here is for better times!

Definitely a player follower who roots wholeheartedly for whoever they play for. So I've been Hornets fan in the 90's then a Knicks fan when LJ was a key in their last brush with the title.
Since LJ retired I've been a Twolves fan and have slowly watched them disintegrate - NOW I'm a celtic fan....and still getting used to it....

Ive been a Spurs fan for about 15 years now - ever since i pulled a David Robinson card from my 1st pack of cards, and then a Zarko Paspalj card in the other pack i had . They have pretty much been a playoffs team every year since then, so its been a pleasant change to the crap Geelong usually throw out on the park, especially those rings!

followed the pistons in the early days,but i follow big ben where he goes,and like other teams with certain players

cheers

I follow my team.

Alonzo Mourning, the heart + soul of the Miami Heat led me to Miami in the late 90's.

When he left, I was tempted to leave the Heat behind, but the doubt of his career ending up anywhere permanent made me stay with the Heat.

I then embraced EJ, the draft pick of Caron Butler, followed by Dwyane Wade, the Shaq trade, and the reunion of Zo with the city of Miami.

Miami forever baby :)

I do both. Celtics are my team but Steve Nash is my favourite current player so I support him too.

When the Celts and Suns are in the finals this year I won't know what to do.

I'll always follow the 76ers, they were the first team I ever really followed because my dad loved them, he had a dog named Julius. I don't really have a favourite team besides that, I'll always go for Zo wherever he is but I'm a bit of a bandwagon jumper :thumbsup:

Hi All

SPURS FOREVER :D

I have collected David Robinson for over 15 years (my entire collection stolen after 5 year :mad: ) and through some crap years to multi championships the Spurs will always be NO 1....
They play with true pride and can't wait till next season.

CHEERS MICK

I follow the bulls, though admit in their darkest hours I was watching the Kings until the bulls got back on their feet.. only cos I was in man love with C-Webb and J-Will.. Bibby is my only fav king left, if he leaves, the loves over..

I always followed the bulls scores and games, and never left them, it was just the kings where up and coming, and exciting to watch..

My hearts been always in one place, by my eyes in another..

Now it's vice versa..

Though if Kirk Hinrich leaves, yes I'd hate the bulls for a while but I'd get over it..

Back
Top Bottom