How do you follow?

How do you follow the NBA?

• I have a team I support no matter what!

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • I would follow my fave player anywere!

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Well oddly enough i personally dont have a favourite player, i am a fan of Pat Riley (who most either despise or love pending who you have supported i suppose) and have generally followed him from team to team...

However personally was and never really been a big fan of the Lakers, but loved those Knicks teams based around Ewing and Oakley....

ahh Pat Riley.. I've always been a fan of his too.. loved what he did with the knicks and the early heat.. i dont really like the new style heat, must be antoine walker and a bit of the wade arrogance i dont like..

Don't get me wrong, I lovvvve dirty players , but not posey/wade and whoever else may have that title these days..

They need some oak tree

when i 1st started likin bball the magic were my fav team with penny n shaq, then sadly shaq left for l.a n letf penny on his own so i hated shaq for that n liked orl until penny went down :( ironically i ended up liking l.a when they won there championships until kobe became a ****head n when shaq went to miami with wade well thats who i love today GO HEAT, i really didnt have ne favourites from orl to miami even though i liked l.a a lil bit

Chicago for life mate first started in 1990 cos of MJ, Pippen but now with Wallace,Deng,BG7 its all good. i wish they get rid of that chump Hinrich carnt stand him

i follow the magic no matter what. i was pissed off when we traded tmac and i was gonna go for the rockets but ive stuck with the magic and will stay with them even if dwighty gets traded.

That's the spirit.... and that's the way...:D :D :D

Magic for life
, hobby is not all about making money later, sports is not all about winning, as i am true to myself, i will always die happily without doubts.. that's my perception about basketball....

i root for magic, but i follow some players as a personal level coz i like them, i collect dwight howard and horace grant mainly, but i have side collection of robinson, duncan and parker (1 player from each 80s, 90s and 21st century).. but already gave up alot for other serious player collectors..

i also collect bosh, gasol, ak47, kinsey... u may notice i like hardworking/blue collar players who don't care to get screwed with injury to get a rebound that would count for a team...i see NBA as alot of opportunities and sacrifices, and i like players who sacrifice for the good of the team rather than individual.

Championship won't happen with a single player, there were many players who sacrificed stats-wise or talent-wise, i consider them as big heart players.. and hard working players in the league..

my personal aim currently now is to honour NBA players (which is no good investment by the way)... to obtain as many players autos I could get.

that will keep my hobby alive and enjoy different type of autos of NBA players in my collection..

thanks for reading..

Back
Top Bottom